“Good pasta, nice people”
Review of Jimmy's Pizza

Jimmy's Pizza
Ranked #54 of 290 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Greek
Description: phone number: 336-883-9810
Description: phone number: 336-883-9810
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Jimmy's a great little neighborhood eaterie downtown. Service was great and very friendly. Pretty broad menu, Italian and Greek comfort food for the most part. Good prices too.

1  Thank Perry H

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Jimmy's is a High Point institution. Their food while Italian is not overseasoned and the food always tastes fresh. They have a nice staff and make you feel welcome.

2  Thank romano090
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Jimmy's Pizza is a local restaurant that features Italian and home cooked meats and vegetables. The tomato sauce it tasty but not overly seasoned or spice. The portions are huge so I suggest splitting a pasta entree with someone or bring home a doggy bag. Great tasting food and a great value for the $$$$. The owner and staff are very friendly which is an added bonus.

3  Thank romano090
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We had chicken parmigana with spaghetti. Very large portions. We were told by locals that the pizza and baked spaghetti here is just great Prices were VERY reasonable.

1  Thank Lois908
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Hands down best place to eat in High Point, NC. Not that it has that much competition. Sir Pizza is the only other place that comes close, but they're a bit unpredictable at all their locations. The restaurant is nothing fancy, it's what I would describe as a diner. Others in these reviews have described the physical attributes correctly. I can't speak on all of their dishes. All I know is that I would drive a couple of hours to get the baked spaghetti. In fact, it's all I've ever had there. But I would request it as my last meal if I were on death row. If you're ever in town, do yourself a favor. I promise you won't be disappointed. Oh, and there's an ATM across the street in case you forget cash. We eat at other places but always feel like we get a great meal for a great deal at Jimmy's.

2  Thank The Hulk B