“Best Spaghetti In Town!!”
Review of Jimmy's Pizza

Jimmy's Pizza
Ranked #43 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Greek
Description: phone number: 336-883-9810
Description: phone number: 336-883-9810
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We have frequented Jimmy's for years. Service is always great and food is excellent. Try the Coupe Special, but be prepared to share or take home because of the large portions. You will make it a regular stop when dining out.

1  Thank Tammy R

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We recently were looking for a place to eat while visiting our son in downtown High Point. I found Jimmy's by using Trip Advisor and it got very good reviews.

We were very disappointed in our meals, first they took a long time, then when my husband's plate of spaghetti and meatballs came it was cold. He sent it back and when it came back, it was just marginally warm. He ate it as we don't believe in sending plates back a second time.

To me it seems like a place for locals who, maybe are used to the dishes.

With other choices in the area, I definitely wouldn't recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent choice for our business lunch. Good southern vegetable plates are what we ordered yet they also offer Greek and Italian dishes. And, oh, the Cheesecake! Never been here before, so was pleasantly surprised. Wait staff were spot on and really friendly. Definitely will return.

1  Thank newhitesell
Reviewed 21 November 2016

This restaurant was recommended to me by a co-worker of mine in Thomasville. I arrived on a chilly November afternoon for a late lunch. I ordered Baked Tortellini with meat sauce & covered with cheese. Awesome!!
When you go to an Italian place, you gotta order Italian. I considered one of the many meat & vegetable specials, but I am so happy I went for the Tortellini. Every bite was terrific, the garlic bread was great, and the service was there whenever I needed it.
For dessert, I had Banana Cheesecake. Let's just say I am glad I didn't have to share. A terrific ending to a fine meal. Thank you, Jimmy's. I will return soon!!!!

1  Thank Rodney C
Reviewed 8 October 2016

The first time I went to Jimmy's it was wonderful and I bragged to my daughter about the food. Well I finally got to take her today (10/8/16) and it was terrible. She got the Baked Spaghetti and what she got resembled a pile of over cooked, gummy noodles, dried out mashed tomatoes, red water (that laid in the bottom of the plate) and melted cheese on top. When I asked about this the owner offered to "drain the water off the plate". That was it...nothing else to make it better. The cook was the only one who offered to remake it for her. Then for the "slap in the face" I had to pay $35.00 for the meal...no discount...didn't even offer to remove the spaghetti from my bill. That is the last time I will ever go there again.

2  Thank Kris D