“Best BBQ I've had in a while!” 5 of 5 bubbles

BBQ Joes
Ranked #8 of 274 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best BBQ I've had in a while!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

I never knew about this great place until I started working nearby...let me tell you-this place is SO good! Their bbq sauce(Joe's sauce) is insanely good. I've tried the chopped bbq sandwich, bbq chicken plate with fried corn on the cob and mac & cheese, and a grilled chicken salad. Every time i've been all the workers are so sweet & food is wonderful! They also have a drive-thru which is convenient and daily specials/combos. Please try it, it's so yummy!!!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank SBgal_xo

Wisconsin
“Wonderful!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

We went based on our hotel recommending it. The food was phenomenal. My husband ordered the special of the day - sliced turkey/stuffing with white cole slaw and green beans. I had the BBQ chicken platter with cole slaw and green beans. Both were served with yummy hush puppies. Wow, was our lunch fabulous. We each had a slice of chocolate cake for dessert which topped off the meal. I would highly recommend this homey welcoming little restaurant when you are in the High Point area.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank WisconsinLor
High Point, North Carolina
“Our Local BBQ Joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

We agree with the previous poster===the cue here is awesome! My particular fave is the large beef ribs. The meat is so tender it falls off the bone and melts in your mouth. The chopped pork Lexington style and brown style is also great. We like their finely chopped cole slaw, too. If you like hushpuppies and cornbread (I don't) they have them and also great greens. We often get Joe's to go as the atmosphere inside is plain fast food joint and very bright.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank paintergurl
Helen, Ga
“Amazing BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

Surrounded by some of the best BBQ places in the world, this restaurant started about 2 1/2 years ago. From day one, it stood out as excellent. You have can have your BBQ with red (Lexington style) sauce, vinegar (Down East NC style), hot (South Carolina style) or Joe's own recipe - a red sauce. At the holidays, we order a shoulder, have it chopped, and feed a large group, then freeze the leftover BBQ - and it tastes almost as good a month later. To tell you how much we like this place, I had it added to TripAdvisor so I could write the review.

• Visited June 2011
4 Thank MustBeTrippin

Been to BBQ Joes? Share your experiences!