“Best BBQ in town!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

BBQ Joes
Ranked #8 of 274 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best BBQ in town!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

There is nothing bad to eat here. All of the food is PHENOMINAL! Service is good too. I highly recommend this place. I am definitely going back. Best place in town to eat.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank TolliverSmith

High Point, North Carolina
“Great food at BBQ Joe's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

They have really good BBQ and their burgers are good also. Friendly service and if you want a family style meal their pintos and other vegies are great.

Branford, CT
“Gotta go to Joe's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

We were down in High Point with some family and we were searching for some good bbq, and we found it. First things first, we arrived 20 minutes before closing and I asked if we could still get a table. Without hesitation they said yes no problem. With this being the case, the staff did not rush us and answered all our questions. Now the important part. Food! I had the "Joe" it was huge and delicious. My wife had the beef ribs, excellant, my brother in law had a combo plate with chicken and ribs, great and my sister in law had the brisket excellant as well. I think we tried just about all the sides, my sister in law really enjoyed the fried corn on the cob. Their sauces are very good as well. So good we had to take a few home with us. The hot was my favorite. Try it.

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Terrible Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I visited this place this week during my visit to High Point. I order slece BBQ and white meat chicken combo to go. I also order a salad with it. The slice BBQ was absolute the worst ever had, It was over cooked boston Butt, chopped up in big chunks, the chicken was so overcooked and dry you could not eat it. The salad was full or water in the botto, filled with a lot of pickles in the slad, never seen a salad with pickles in it along with one being full of them. I have ate BBQ at a lot of places in North and South Carolina, but this place was not that good at all. I ate a couple bites and throw it in the trash, not fit to eat.

L town
“Great Drive Thru”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have to be at work early, and they have a great selection of food, and the best/fast service you could ask for!! Sweet Tea is GREAT!!

Visited April 2014

Been to BBQ Joes? Share your experiences!