“Best in Triad”

Singha II
Ranked #86 of 288 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Best food for the price in the Triad. Kenny & crew are friendly & provide great service. The food is outstanding & you can't beat their lunch prices for what you get.

1  Thank Jon C

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We're curry fans and thought we had found the best red curry at Phoenix in Greensboro. Little did we know that a much closer restaurant offers a comparable curry dish with much better service and lower prices. Singha II has an expansive and interesting menu full of authentic Thai dishes. There is no American fare here, thank goodness. Located at the intersection of Penny Road and Eastchester Drive. Singha II is across Penny from Panera Bread and diagonally across from the Palladium shopping complex. Service is exceptional. Food preparation is fast and the presentation is beautiful. The dining area is decorated in traditional Thai motif. Singha II also offers take-out if you want to call ahead and try a fantastic alternative to Chinese take-out. Highly recommended.

1  Thank NCLoggerheads
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Great food, very fast and affordable! Staff are very friendly and efficient. Loved the steaming hot Thai egg rolls served dipped in hot sweet and sour sauce! So good.

1  Thank Lovemygym
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We had dinner there last night. Our waitress was very friendly and accommodating. The menu items with one asterisk are mildly hot. The ones with two asterisks are very hot. I had eaten a two asterisk item there before and it was a little hotter than I usually like. However, the entrée I wanted had two asterisks so I asked our waitress if I could get it with a one asterisk hotness level and some hot sauce on the side. She said "of course". The hot sauce section they brought consisted of sliced jalopenas, a green pepper sauce, a red pepper sauce (the hottest) and dried pepper flakes. My wife and I both ordered from the "Dishes from Wok (Stir-Fried) menu. I got the Basil with chicken (Stir-fried broccoli, bell pepper, onion and carrot with chili sauce and sliced chicken). My wife got the Mixed Vegetable with Pork (Stir-Fried broccoli, carrot, cabbage, beansprout, snow pea, mushroom, celery and zucchini with brown sauce and sliced pork). Both were excellent. They are moderately priced (9.95) and most people will have enough left over for another meal.

1  Thank Bruce J
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I had been at this restaurant only once before almost two years ago. This visit was much better than the first time. The menu is very diverse, the environment was comfortable, relaxing and quiet, and the service was awesome. I had the chicken and eggplant and the ingredients were fresh and well prepared. There is really not much else, except Panera, nearby this place so you need to go find it. They do also offer takeout. If you want great Thai food, go to Singha II.

2  Thank NCTravelfan58