“First Time”
Review of DeBeen Espresso

DeBeen Espresso
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in High Point
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Longer wait than I'm used to at a coffee shop (I use mobile ordering at Starbucks) but worth the wait! Coffee was much better than Starbucks and better yet.... ITS LOCALLY OWNED! I will be coming back!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

What a unique and cool environment to have a cup of coffee!
Great coffee flavors with nice presentation.

Espresso macchiato and brown sugar late both delicious!

HighPoint U students get a discount!!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped here waiting for a friend to get to town. A Very chill vibe is in the air. Had a regular brown sugar espresso. It took the chill of off me.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I had to go to High Point fot work. I always like to check out coffee shops. I ordered a cappuccino with an extra shot of espresso. The service was quick and the drink was tasty. I would go back

Reviewed 19 November 2016

There are places that sell coffee, and there are local coffee shops. DeBeen sells coffee, but is a great coffee shop. It's what most people think of a neat place to hang out, socialize, meet people, do biz, and drink some coffee and have a nice muffin. The staff and owner are great people and very friendly. Today, I tried something new. We had a 5K event across the street from the shop, and as part of that, I bought some of their granola bars. They were great. "Granola" and "great" usually aren't in the same sentence with me, but everyone that tried them loved them -maybe too much. I think I ate 2 (we cut them in half, and I had 4 halves). Check the place out. Get a cup of Joe or whatever your thing is, hang out, and chill.