“Funky, friendly and great tasting coffee”
Review of DeBeen Espresso

DeBeen Espresso
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in High Point
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Went here at the suggestion of my daughter, and HPU student. This place was awesome. The brown sugar latte was over the top. I'm a Starbucks fan, but this place has me converted to their coffee, when I'm in town. Love buying local.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Great place !!! Homemade cakes, best coffee around !!
I had a iced brown sugar late ,amazing, with a chocolate chip muffin I can't wait to go back.
Its the type of place you can spend all day in.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Longer wait than I'm used to at a coffee shop (I use mobile ordering at Starbucks) but worth the wait! Coffee was much better than Starbucks and better yet.... ITS LOCALLY OWNED! I will be coming back!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

What a unique and cool environment to have a cup of coffee!
Great coffee flavors with nice presentation.

Espresso macchiato and brown sugar late both delicious!

HighPoint U students get a discount!!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped here waiting for a friend to get to town. A Very chill vibe is in the air. Had a regular brown sugar espresso. It took the chill of off me.