“Comfortable stay”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in High Point
California
“Comfortable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

It took about 20 minutes to get here from the airport and is located on the outside loop of a deserted mall. Evidentially High Point University bought the mall so it has like 2 tenants left. The hotel is clean and staff very nice. The little cafe is really easy for a quick bite and I enjoyed my Greek salad with fresh flat bread. The gentleman working there was really pleasant and made me feel welcome. The rooms are the same as any other Courtyard I've stayed in and my view was of a little stream. I probably wouldn't stay here again because there are closer options to the office and airport but I would definitely recommend to anybody staying in that area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Haymarket, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My family made up by my husband, 17 year old son and me stayed here for 3 nights. Every single hotel employee that we ran across was very helpful and happy to help you or to just say hello. The breakfasts were free and the individual keeping the kitchen section organized and tidy. Did a nice job. The rooms were clean as well and the employees checking you in were very friendly. This was our 2nd stay & given the choice, we would stay again.

Stayed August 2014
Thomasville nc
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

For the past two years a well known group has given a free concert at my Church. They only ask that we host them with hotel rooms. On both occasions, the reservations were made weeks in advance with confirmation received. The hotel was informed of the visiting group being our guest with payment made by the Church. last year paid in advance and this year given a credit card for confirmation. When paying by check last year, the desk attendant did not know how to accept a check. It took 45 minutes to process it. This year with hopes of avoiding the check in problem I used my credit card. I stressed the importance of access to the rooms on arrival to give our guest time to rest and prepare for their performanc and was told it would be no problem. On both occasions, even with the confirmed reservation, my guest were not allowed to go to their rooms But had to remain waiting in the lobby until I could come from a neighboring town to personally Check them in.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank stlmagnolia
NancyAuman, Manager at Courtyard High Point, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Please accept my sincerest apologies for your recent experiences at our Hotel. I will be happy to assist in any way with future bookings to make sure that our billing and payment policies are explained so that you do not experience similar issues in the future and so that proper arrangements can be made ahead of time to expedite the check in of your special guests. You may contact me directly at anytime at 336-882-3600. Thank you for your time and feedback.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip and was very impressed with the staff and decor. My room was spacious and clean. I do recommend staying on the 3rd floor or higher for better views. Staff was helpful with dining ideas and things to do. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The staff from the front desk people to the Bistro were all very friendly and seemed conscious and trained to serve the customer. The hotel was very clean throughout. No signs of dirt or wear and tear. It had a very new feel to it with no odors.

Even though not right off the road when traveling on I-85, it is well worth a 10 minute extra drive compared to other hotels we have stayed at in the area.

If you like Courtyards and know what to expect from them, this is one of the best in my opinion.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is top notch, it has a pool, bar, bistro, mini mart and a short walk from some good restaurants. Only one problem with my stay and that was the fact my room 318 was directly next to the ice machine and boy was it huge. You are kept awake by the constant loud humming of the machine and then people filling there ice buckets at all hour making a dreadful moise. Apart from this the hotel is exceptionally clean and up to date and staff very helpful and friendly. Stay away from room 318.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Garden City, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I stayed one night at the Courtyard in High Point while visiting my daughter, this is our second stay here and we enjoyed our stay just as much. The lobby is very modern looking and very clean (which is a big point with me), the hallway carpets were clean and the place smelled nice. The rooms are comfortable with a good AC (which is always a good thing when the temp outside is 85 degrees) and clean crisp sheets. The bathroom is well appointed and also very clean. The hotel is located right across from a mall that has closed down so while it may not be on the main drag it is certainly worth the extra few minutes to get to.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Seven Oaks Inn Bed and Breakfast
Biltmore Suites Hotel
Biltmore Suites Hotel
#6 of 14 in High Point
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)

Been to Courtyard High Point? Share your experiences!