“Typical olive garden. Great service”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #72 of 280 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Italian
Description: New Olive Garden location at the Palladium in High Point, NC
Description: New Olive Garden location at the Palladium in High Point, NC
Falconer, New York
“Typical olive garden. Great service”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Excellent service. I have been in much more comfortable olive gardens, but the service impressed me.

• Visited September 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Great food and good service. Great location as well. Chicken parm was delicious and as always salad and breadsticks were yummy!

• Visited July 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Yum”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

We've been to several Olive Gardens all over the country and have for the most part been very satisfied. This one is no exception. Very friendly wait staff as well as everyone that worked there.
We were seated immediately and the server got our drinks right away.
Everything we had was first rate and delicious.
That's why we keep going back, good food, great service.

Visited April 2013
Jamestown, NC
“Inexpensive Italian that tastes good with good service”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Olive Garden is new in the Palladium Shopping Center and it does not disappoint. Their calamari is tender and a very large portion for the money. Their endless soup, I like the chicken and gnocci, is a great deal as is their salad which comes with pappers, onions, olives, tomatoes, and a nice italian dressing. They are always offering specials, so that is the way to go. Once, my husband found a piece of metal in his salad and he told the waitress. The manager came over and apologized and picked up our tab, minus the wine. A nice gesture. It is always crowded so look for a table in the bar area if there is a long wait. There are nice booths there and we have found the servers to be very good in that section. Their tiramisu is a nice sized portion and good for dessert. We will go there often.

Visited March 2013
“Not impressed at all!!!”
Reviewed 16 December 2012 via mobile

This was my first and last visit to this Olive Garden. I went with a friend of mine and it was my first visit to this location, the outside as nice and the lobby area was clean. We were given a pager #27, and rold the wait woukd be about 20 minutes. We sat at the bar and had a drink and after about a hour, I approached the hostess and asked if our pager as broken because we had been waiting an hour and it never went off. She took it, looked at it and said "Oh, I dont know what happened but I have a booth available" she never said she was sorry just showed us to the available booth, which was in the bar area we were already in. Funny how she could see the empty booth but could not see us sitting at the first two chairs at the bar for an hour. Anyway we were seated at table #113 (I kept my receipt to take the survey). Our server was slow, not friendly, got the orders wrong at the table(which is not sucha big deal if it were 8 or 9 but there were only 2 of us). We had to ask for more salad and bread, we saw him leaning against the walk by he hostess stand and even sitting at one of the other booths . The service was horrible but the girl at the bar was friendly, nice, upbeat and professional. The food was hot and it was good and may have even tasted better if the service was not so poor. I will not go back to rhis location, i will visit the High Point Rd location, there may be a wait but the pagers work, the staff is friendly and professional.