“Fresh and friendly sandwich shop; satisfying fare”

Blue Zucchini & Company
Ranked #13 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American
Description: They have a facebook page. Casual dining, open breakfast, lunch and dinner. Closed Sundays.
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Fresh food and fresh scene in the smaller town of High Point. I've enjoyed lunch dates with my husband there twice already this month. Love the creative sandwiches. Sweet tea was pretty good. Really want to try one of those decadent baked goods!

1  Thank UNC-MBA-98

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We visited Blue Zucchini for the first time today. What a plesant treat. We arrived a little after noon and did have a 15-20 minute wait for a table. Service was attentive but a little slow with the crowd. My wife had the Southern Delight, a sandwich with fried green tomato, bacon, and pimento cheese. Not my taste but the bite I had was great, spicy also. My sandwich had turkey and harviti cheese, was very good. We both had black bean soup, the soup is puréed, the taste was great. Did not have fries but all that I saw looked great, salads also made great presentations. Will go back.

1  Thank Charles H