“Lunch”

Nick's Sub Shop & Grill
Ranked #140 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Deli, Greek, Italian
Description: Our restaurant is Family owned and 100% Greek owned. We have been in business at the same location for over 20 years and we offer a variety of classic Subs, Salads, and Sandwiches. As well as Greek, American & Italian Dishes. Join us for lunch or dinner and enjoy our dining room with hand painted murals. Our facebook page will provide you with information on our wonderful restaurant, offer help with catering decisions, and to welcome feedback about your dining experiences with us.Whether you're in the mood for a delicious Gyro on Pita made with the freshest ingredients, or even a juicy Greek Burger and Fries, or how about our mouth-watering Marinated Chicken Sub or a classic Steak & Cheese Sub. For the diet conscience person we have 13 different salads to choose from. We have everything from the official salad of Greece "The Greek Salad" that comes with our very own Grecian Dressing or an all American Julienne Salad to our Homemade Tuna Salad. Choose from a wide variety of non fat and regular dressings.We promise you will fall in love with our Homemade Desserts.We were also voted "BEST LUNCH RESTAURANT" -- Best of the Southern Triad.We hope you visit us soon!!!
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

I probably eat here about twice a month for lunch take out. I think their Greek salad with chicken is absolutely amazing. I've gotten that salad as well as the chicken slouvaki and they both are so tasty!

2  Thank Quincey Z

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The food is pretty good for hole in the wall fare, nothing spectacular but you will get your money's worth. Decent portions and filling. Good lunch joint.

2  Thank Ichidragon
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

After reading some stellar Google reviews I was looking forward to trying out this place. But now I think those Google reviewers must not get out very often.

Our family visited for lunch. We ordered two cheeseburgers, fries, a veggie sub, and the Greek potato salad. Everything was about average. The cashier couldn't care less whether we were there or not.

I would go back and try it again if I was close by & in a time crunch, but certainly wouldn't go out of my way for it.

1  Thank Mrs_Cutlip
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

I love this place! We regularly eat there and the gyro platter is absolutely delicious. We usually call ahead and get the food to go. I would definitely recommend Nicks!

2  Thank weezie988
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

I love stopping here on lunch! They have great salads,cheese steaks and the best gyro's! I highly recommend them for lunch or dinner!

2  Thank Courtney M