“Oily Indian/paki food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pune, India
“Oily Indian/paki food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Items are very less in buffet for vegetarians. Very oily dishes both veg and non-veg. No value for the amount you pay. Simply a no-go Indian /paki restaurant

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sivaramakrishna... H

St. Petersburg, Florida
“A burst of tasty spice!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner. No wait. There was no buffet at dinner (oh well). We ordered naan, fish vindaloo and lamb saag. It was delicious. We ordered it medium spicey and it was perfect. The portions were generous and we took home leftovers. I'd go again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank msmarl
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good lunch buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

The best value is the lunch buffet. Usually has most if the favorites. Buffet includes a dessert as well, lately it has been rice pudding. You can also order from a menu if you ask. Menu prices are a bit high. Buffet is open by 11:30 and I recommend getting there early while it is fresh.

Maiden, North Carolina, United States
“Fantastic lunch buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love Indian & Pakistani style good and always look for it when we travel. We happened to find this place by accident and are so glad that we did. What an amazing assortment of popular dishes!
Excellent spice level which is enjoyable for people familiar with the cuisine and still approachable for those curious.

I cannot recommend this place enough.

Sit in or carry out but if you're nearby you must eat here!

Jamestown, North Carolina
“Saag!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My husband and I go the lunch buffet here often. I was very sad to hear that the previous owner has cancer, he was a friendly face I always enjoyed seeing. The new owners are doing great, the food is just as good. Their saag is my absolute favorite I could truly eat it everyday. My husband loves the tandoor chicken. Naan is tender and fresh. I love trying new dishes on the buffet. The buffet is small but very fresh and well maintained. The condiment bar is a nice addition, I am addicted to the mango chutney. Reasonable prices and nice decor.

• Visited March 2014