“Truly Amazing Local Gem!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a small cafe that holds 17 to 20 guests and all of our crepes are made to order. The penny Path is not a quick fix, if you have 10 folks in front of you expect to wait a little for your turn;) We offer sweet and savory crepes as well as made to order Coffee Drinks. Our savory menu is all vegetable and cheese based. We offer one main savory Crepe, the "Kitchen Sink" which contains a little of all the savory ingredients we carry. Guests can also create their own savory crepe with the available ingredients. Anyone of our Crepe Cooks can also be trusted to be let loose to create whatever they feel like for you, commonly know here as the "Trust Me" Crepe.
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Truly Amazing Local Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

Was out of town in Wilmington 2 weeks ago and went for crepes. First time for the little guys. Our 9 year old loved them so much, he asked if we could go somewhere near home (Greensboro, NC) and get crepes. Googled it...and the ONLY place that came up within 30 minutes of here was Penny Path. Went today. OMG. Blows the crepes in Wilmington away! Cute, quaint, laid back crepe shop hidden away in downtown High Point, NC. Everyone chats w/ everyone else (seats about a dozen an a half folks at one time) and the owner is sweet, generous and very kind. Engaged my 9 year old and 6 year old the entire time! LOVE this place and can't wait to go back...endless sweet and savory options on the menu, super fresh ingredients!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BCEventPlanner

High Point, North Carolina
“A unique experience for High Point!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

I heard about the cafe from a friend and couldn't wait to go! The decor is lovely, a real path of pennies is on the floor! The cafe sells only crepes, so if you are looking for a burger, don't bother. My first visit I tried a savory crepe, a simple ham and cheese. It was fresh and fabulous! My son had a plain Nutella, it was simple and delicious. I went back the very next weekend and had a Nutella, strawberry and banana, absolutely sinfully good!! You can try what's on the menu or create your own. My only complaint is that the place is small and can get crowded! Recently they got a third crepe maker and I am sure this will speed things up. This is so good for High Point, please support this cafe!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Jmkimsey
High Point, North Carolina
“Great food in a quaint building.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

My wife and daughter have been raving about a new restaurant in downtown High Point. They create made to order crepes. You can order almost anything on these and the selection is tremendous. Everyone that has been to this restaurant loved it and rave about the food. It is very small but that adds to it's charms.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank romano090
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Amazing Discovery in High Point.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Recommended by a good friend from High Point, my wife and went down to try it for lunch. It's a fun small place, in fact it only seats 17 people, including the stools at the counter. We ordered two different crepes to share, and then told Miro to be creative. The result was that each of them were absolutely bursting with flavor. There is probably not another restaurant in the triad where you can even get crepes as a lunch entry. They do offer desert crepes, but we have not tried them yet. We saw some being served that looked decadent. Penny Path is open 7 days a week, thee meals a day. We're going again for brunch tomorrow and I have set up three business lunches there in the coming weeks. Once you try it, you'll want to share your find with good friends. The only drawback for me is that I am trying to minimize my consumption of white flour breads. In this case, I'm willing to make an exception.

Try it, you'll like it!

2 Thank Gene H
Holden Beach, North Carolina
“Hidden surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

And surprised to see no one had given a review of Penny Path. Great place to come and a treat you will enjoy.

2 Thank Philip M

Been to Penny Path Cafe? Share your experiences!