“Good quick lunch”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Stopped in here twice in the past two weeks for lunch.

First time I sat solo in the bar. After telling waitress I was trying to eat a quick lunch, I ordered my salad, got it, ate it and was out the door and well fed about 15 minutes later! Great service and decent food. Chicken Fiesta (?) salad was tasty and chicken was very juicy. Would highly recommend it.

Second time I sat at the bar with two co-workers. We watching sports while eating lunch. All of us ordered from the lunch combo menu. I got an $8 combo: salad and some type of club sandwich. I must have missed on the menu that I was only getting 1/2 of a sandwich (?) as a part of the combo. It was very good and I would have eaten another 1/2 - probably didn't need to eat it, but it was good. Had good friendly service and would happily go back. I think I'll skip the $2.50 sweet tea though, I try to keep lunch cheap and that's pretty pricey - they were kind enough to offer to-go cups too though.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Staying at the Courtyard Marriot and looking for dinner at 9:30pm on a Sunday night we took the opportunity to eat here.

We had the 2 for $20.00 deal, we sat in the high tables at the bar, chips and salsa to start and 2 burgers to finish it off. all 3 were well presented and cooked well.

Drinks came quickly and without any hassle

I would recommend

Reviewed 25 January 2013

I took my little cousins for lunch and also picked up dinner for myself. The staff inside and at take out were very courteous and helpful. The food was good.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

We were hungry and tired from our road trip so stopped in for a qiuck lunch. Service and food was nice, in fact we met our family there the next day. A good place for us all to choose what we wanted and spend time visiting.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

My friends and I ordered the salsa and chips for the table and loved the salsa. The server was good with keeping up with drinks we needed during our visit. Then...I had a bowl of loaded baked potato soup for lunch which was awful. The bacon that is served as garnish on the soup tasted to be freezer burnt or stored in the refrigerator too long and taking on flavors of the surrounding foods. As we were leaving and I used the restroom (located by the wide-open entrance to the kitchen), I observed a server take a chip and dip it in the nearby salsa. As she went to eat it, it fell into the salsa and she dug it out with her BARE HANDS and ate it, apparently unaware of her surroundings. I will NEVER eat there again, and I assure, I will never allow my friends to eat there either. I'm sure she did not take the time to get a fresh and uncontaminated salsa and others were served from that same contaminated bin. As a server, I know better, and would NOT be eating off of the line of a restaurant!

1  Thank letseat00