“Great Food ”

Lubrano's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Whether you want just pizza or a sit down full meal, you won't be disappointed. Menu has something for every taste including a kids menu.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

When we visit my in-laws in High Point, it's in the plans to have lunch from Lubrano's. Their authentic pizza beats the chains any day of the week, especially with the sliced sausage.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This is our go-to place when we just don't want to cook. Atmosphere is very nice, as is the service. Prices are very reasonable. They make really good pizza, but there are also very good Italian entrees and sandwiches. The stromboli, calzones and cheesesteaks are particularly good. They serve wine and beer as well.

1  Thank Libby C
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I have only eaten there for lunch but have been very satisfied with my meal and the service. I recommend it.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Great Italian dishes prepared by Italians. I have to have the linguine with red clam sauce at least once a week. Their wine pours could be a little more generous. Great service!