“Deliciously classic BBQ with a home-cooked taste!”

Carter Brother's BBQ & Ribs
Ranked #1 of 285 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The best thing about Carter Brother's is the amazing family atmosphere that completely compliments the home-cooked style southern dishes. My family frequently visits the restaurant and we are treated like guests in a home! When I'm away at school at ECU, I can't help but miss Carter Brother's BBQ and tea as much as I miss my mom's own cooking. Hands down my favorite restaurant in High Point.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We love Carter Brothers! Such great food and a staff that makes us feel like family! ❤️ Thank You, Jesus for such a great restaurant we can call our home away from home! Marty says...Best tenderloin w/cheese on a bun in town!!! :)

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are from Winston Salem and we don't get to High Point often, But every time we come to High Point we make it a point to stop at Carter brothers BBQ. They have the best beef ribs anywhere.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I always make a stop to Carter Brothers when I'm home from college to get amazing food! BBQ, homemade slaw, and tons of veggies. The Oreo and pig pickin cakes are to die for. I always have amazing and fast service! Best BBQ joint around.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Carter Brother's BBQ is my all time favorite. Their hushpuppies are awesome too. I like their food so much I had them cater the rehearsal dinner for my wedding.

EMCTCC, Owner at Carter Brother's BBQ & Ribs, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you so much for allowing us to cater such an important event like your rehearsal dinner. We are humbly honored that you chose us for your special occasion. We wish you all of Gods blessings upon your marriage and many happy years together. Stop in and get you some hush puppies and your favorite bbq real soon!!!