“Try a pork sandwich with red slaw”

Carter Brother's BBQ & Ribs
Ranked #1 of 283 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

First time here and would come back again! The pork with red slaw was delicious and big enough to satisfy my hunger. The staff was friendly and very attentive. We were never low on drinks and they were easy to talk to about the history of the restaurant.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Awesome!!!! ......... I eat here all the time...... sometimes three times a day........ Its my favorite place in town

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Carter Bros. BBQ is one of those establishments that everyone should try. In my opinion, they have some of the best baby back ribs I've eaten. The BBQ is good too, but I can't beat the ribs with fries and baked beans. The breakfast is awesome as well. Ice cold Cheerwine or sweet tea to finish off a great meal. Take some cake home with you, too!

1  Thank Bowmanator22
Reviewed 20 June 2014

GREAT BBQ and salads. I grew up in High Point and moved away a few years ago- but when I come and visit stopping by carter brothers is an absolute must. Best BBQ and sweet tea in town!

1  Thank welkins11
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Love the daily meat and veggie specials at Carter's, but don't skip dessert!! Daily cakes are awesome -- Strawberry creme, Banana nut, etc., etc.
Service is also prompt and effective. I will continue to return.

2  Thank Rodney C