“Great Value - Super Clean- Wonderful Mattress”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Surf City, North Carolina
“Great Value - Super Clean- Wonderful Mattress”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The room we stayed was totally clean and fresh smelling. The mattress was perfect. Breakfast
was free with room and met all our needs. Wonderful whisper quiet walls and peaceful inside
and out with safe feeling. We pulled in very late in the evening and appreciated the secure well
lit parking lot and the breeze of location to the HIgh way but far enough away to not hear any
car sounds. Such a easy to locate Hotel and great location. I will admit we held our breath on this one and concerned what we had rented because of the price- such needless concern.
Im so glad we still have a extra 20-30 in our pocket and a great nights sleep.I dont think we missed anything - we came to just sleep and thats all. So with a great mattress-plenty of tv stations-free wiifi-quietness-extra cool massage shower head and water pressure-and a lovely
breakfast fully stocked we hit the road with smiles and enough savingst to buy half a tank of gas-
good deal! and I should add the gentleman that checked us in had a chearie smile and friendly hello even late at night and check in was easy breezy. Charming for sure.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We stayed at Quality Inn in June 2012 after a horrible experience at the Days Inn (now Motel 6). The staff was very friendly and ensured that if we needed anything to please let them know. They even let us get into our room a little early, which was a blessing since we only slept three hours the night before at the Motel 6. We didn't have to worry about our safety, health, or killing roaches. Quality Inn was definitely a good choice and the price was great. We were so pleased with the hotel that we will be staying here again next week when we visit the High Point area again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I chose the quality Inn because it was near the furniture outlets I was planning to visit. I sent my wife in to check on the room and she said it will do for one night..Upon settling in my wife goes through the disinfectant program..She found hairs in the sink, Tobacco stains (in a non smoking room) The A/C kept turning on and off and finally after a fairly large BM,the toilet plugged up..Being it was at night,I notified housekeeping the next morning on checking out.This is the fourth Quality Inn that I have found poor..The name Quality Inn in a misnomer, it is the same class as the Eco Lodge and Roadway Inn...Bad...Quality Inn is off my hotel list forever..

Room Tip: give any room a thorough look over..Or go some where else.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Cathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. I apologize for all of the issues you had with your room. There is a Front Desk Representative available 24 hours a day, and we would have been happy to move you to another comparable room. Again, I am truly sorry for your experience at our hotel, and I hope you will try us again the next time you are in the area.

Travellers are raving about these High Point hotels

Neptune Beach, Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Was is just North Caroline hospitality or just plain ole good customer service? Regardless, the Staff at this budget friendly Quality Inn went above the call of duty. Thank you from our us and our dog Curly. You made us feel most welcome.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Cathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 23 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and making each and every guest (and their pets) feel welcome. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in area!
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

We stopped here just because we had a long drive and it was time to stop. We picked up one of those books at the rest stop and ended up here. ABSOLUTELY the nicest staff ever. Clean, quiet room. Cozy lobby. Felt safe and comfortable. What a deal!!

• Stayed May 2013
Neenah, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I had to travel from Wisconsin to High Point for a wedding, and overestimated the travel time. The Staff was extremely helpful and friendly and allowed us to check into our room very early so we could catch up on some much needed sleep! Jeffery, the front desk clerk was extremely helpful and professional and went above and beyond by helping us find a nearby park to exercise our dogs in and even offered to dogsit for us. The Frontdesk staff were all outstanding, and Sabrina the housekeeper was as well. The room was decent and clean, we just wish the lighting would have been a bit better, and the room did have a bit of an odd smell to it. It didn't bother me as much as my husband noticed it. But for the price, the room was perfectly suited to our needs, and the staff was absolutely superb. We had an awesome stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My second visit. Front desk is great. Again, security and the police car presence in the parking lot is awesome. Can't comment on breakfast because I didn't have it. Bed was comfy, internet worked great, flatscreen TV was awesome, fridge and microwave in room are a plus. Bathroom was comfortable to do what I needed.

What was different from the last trip - my air conditioning was incredibly noisy. Second, and I didn't see this until morning...ANTS. I didn't have food in the room, so...that unpleasant to wake up too. I think last time I gave it a 4-star rating, this time a 3.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor, or the on the first floor adjacent to the service desk, you'll have...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
#9 of 14 in High Point
Biltmore Suites Hotel
Biltmore Suites Hotel
#6 of 14 in High Point
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Motel 6 High Point
Motel 6 High Point
#8 of 14 in High Point
Courtyard High Point
Courtyard High Point
#4 of 14 in High Point

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!