“Room not ready no AC”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Arrived at 2:45 - check in at 3:00- First king room had NO working AC- we got moved- double room for my sons was not ready till 3:30 or so- We had to wait till 4:00 for towels-- We had a wedding to get ready for-- All night when. someone on the hall flushed our toilet sounded like it was running- When a door was shut on the hallway the room echo's. the bed was hard as a rock.
The next day when my son needed towels and requested some a call came 20 minutes to see if he still needed them - we were getting ready to leave!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PGR23
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 23 July 2013

As a recent and past guest at this hotel a lot has changed. First of all thank you to the three wonderful ladies who cleaned the rooms here you fantastic. that's the good part. Now to the bad I've stayed here before and my past stays no complaints the staff than wonderful...new management now is horrible and not very friendly . I'm definitely not staying again.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank bigguy140
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed here end of june 2013. Going home from Myrtle Beach. The front desk was nice enough to switch us four times. The last time we did not know how bad till we woke up the next day.
First room , the sheets and blankets were on the floor, maybe someone forgot to finish cleaning. OK
Second room was a king for a family of four.
Third time the room was to be NO smoking, this one was filled with smoke and burns on the bed.
Fourth looked ok. Killed a few ants. As we were laying down noticed a few on the bed side table and sink. Then I found one in bed with me. A few in the tub with my daughter.
After a bad night of itching, and rolling around. We found out why. Dead ants under the blanket. Dozens on the sink, killed them all to watch them come right back, over and over.
Checked out and told the front desk. He did not really care much, handed my charge slip. Eating and met another couple who just complained for the exact same thing.
The front desk told them they would spray... hmm ok. We were on second floor they were on third floor.
I did notice today that the charge was reversed today. Thank You!

2  Thank Angel L
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We used a coupon from one of the free booklets at a NC visitor's center, and I was very happy with the hotel. The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful, the breakfast was excellent for a free hot buffet (belgian waffles, and an assortment of fruit and pastries), the pool, though small, was nice and clean and inviting, and the room was spacious with a nice flatscreen TV, comfortable beds and beddings, and even a refrigerator!

Last time we travelled, we stayed at Country Inn and suites, mistakenly thinking that the name meant top quality for the money We stayed at 2 different hotels of that chain that were subpar, so this time we decided to just go for the cheapest we could find and hope for the best, but this Quality Inn was top notch!!!

Room Tip: as always, the further away from stairs and elevator, the quieter.
1  Thank bigmura
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The room we stayed was totally clean and fresh smelling. The mattress was perfect. Breakfast
was free with room and met all our needs. Wonderful whisper quiet walls and peaceful inside
and out with safe feeling. We pulled in very late in the evening and appreciated the secure well
lit parking lot and the breeze of location to the HIgh way but far enough away to not hear any
car sounds. Such a easy to locate Hotel and great location. I will admit we held our breath on this one and concerned what we had rented because of the price- such needless concern.
Im so glad we still have a extra 20-30 in our pocket and a great nights sleep.I dont think we missed anything - we came to just sleep and thats all. So with a great mattress-plenty of tv stations-free wiifi-quietness-extra cool massage shower head and water pressure-and a lovely
breakfast fully stocked we hit the road with smiles and enough savingst to buy half a tank of gas-
good deal! and I should add the gentleman that checked us in had a chearie smile and friendly hello even late at night and check in was easy breezy. Charming for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We stayed at Quality Inn in June 2012 after a horrible experience at the Days Inn (now Motel 6). The staff was very friendly and ensured that if we needed anything to please let them know. They even let us get into our room a little early, which was a blessing since we only slept three hours the night before at the Motel 6. We didn't have to worry about our safety, health, or killing roaches. Quality Inn was definitely a good choice and the price was great. We were so pleased with the hotel that we will be staying here again next week when we visit the High Point area again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I chose the quality Inn because it was near the furniture outlets I was planning to visit. I sent my wife in to check on the room and she said it will do for one night..Upon settling in my wife goes through the disinfectant program..She found hairs in the sink, Tobacco stains (in a non smoking room) The A/C kept turning on and off and finally after a fairly large BM,the toilet plugged up..Being it was at night,I notified housekeeping the next morning on checking out.This is the fourth Quality Inn that I have found poor..The name Quality Inn in a misnomer, it is the same class as the Eco Lodge and Roadway Inn...Bad...Quality Inn is off my hotel list forever..

Room Tip: give any room a thorough look over..Or go some where else.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Cathy K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. I apologize for all of the issues you had with your room. There is a Front Desk Representative available 24 hours a day, and we would have been happy to move you to another comparable room. Again, I am truly sorry for your experience at our hotel, and I hope you will try us again the next time you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near High Point
#6 of 14 in High Point
Radisson Hotel High Point
Radisson Hotel High Point
#10 of 14 in High Point
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, High Point (Greensboro/Winston-Salem)
Courtyard High Point
Courtyard High Point
#4 of 14 in High Point

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!