“What a Great Value”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Reviewed 30 January 2014

When I made my phone reservations and heard the very low price I wondered what kind of hotel I was checking into. What a pleasant surprise. Salena the receptionist was friendly and professional. I asked for a ground floor on the less sunny side of the hotel with a microwave and frig and was told no problem. She asked how my day was going thanked me for being a Diamond Choice member. All top shelf.
The hallway was immaculate as was the room. The room was spacious and everything worked.
For sure this Hotel is a real find. The next time I am even close to High Point, NC I am staying here. The rates are great. The breakfast was all well presented and very good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I liked the super friendly staff, very helpful and kind. I will definitely go there again. The bed was very comfortable. Nice clean room. We liked everything especially the pillows. I could not complain about anything. Felt like home.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Our stay at the Quality inn in High point Nc a vary pleasant experience. The staff was good and friendly. All of our needs were taken care of. The room was large and it was clean. Our breakfast in the morning was very good.There ware many selections and included hot selections like waffle and eggs. We had a good time and if were in the area again I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014
Ricky P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for your kind remarks. We strive to exceed the expectations of each of our guests' during their stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to High Point.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I arrived late and there was some confusion with wanting to pay cash and not have a charge on my card. However, all of that was taken care of. Management is not so friendly. It didn't feel inviting at all. I thought I would save some money by the hotel providing breakfast. That was a mistake. Not much of a selection at all. The yogurt was over 5 days expired, so I could only imagine how long the boiled eggs have been sitting there. The beds are firm. If you don't like firm mattresses, wouldn't stay here. The rooms seemed clean, but I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank anonymous2stay
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I had an overall great experience at this hotel. They have affordable prices, good hospitality and customer service, breakfast has upgraded since my last stay, and clean/comfortable rooms. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Thank you for the positive feedback. We continue to work to provide each of our guests with an exceptional experience during their stay. We look forward to your next visit to the Quality Inn.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I checked in this hotel late at night, the checkin process was awful....I had made a reservation beforehand, however check in was very slow. When I asked for a receipt showing I had paid cash, again it took a while to get a receipt from the staff member....In the parking lot was 5 police cars, which gave a strange feeling as this hotel only has a convienant store nearby. Once I went to the room, it was very odd. When I walked in the room the first thing I saw was the sink... First time I had stayed at a hotel that the sink was in the actual bedroom. The bathroom door is not the average door- it was a sliding door that didnt work properly. Therefore, I couldnt close the door while I showered the next morning. Like the previous review~ the showerhead was GROSS..... Needs a good cleaning or even better a replacement.... The whole showerhead was DIRTY!!!
Upon leaving I stopped by the vending machine (drink)~ put money in.. A drink that cost $1.50 ended up costing me $2.50 since I put my change in first it didnt register it so I had to put in an additional dollar bill.... Again at checkout~ process of getting another receipt was slow.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Gross shower heads. Odd decor. Nice staff. We were in town with family, but did not choose this location. I would not stay here again, under any circumstances. The hallways reeked of cigarette smoke. The floors are super thin and we could hear our upstairs neighbor clomping around most of the night.

Stayed: November 2013