“A Special Something” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
High Point, NC
“A Special Something”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2012

Elizabeth's has that something that's hard to put your finger on. It's far from fancy but when you walk in there's a comfortable feeling.

The food is very good and the service is almost always great. The prices are affordable. The beer is cold.

Recent interior renovations have made in shine a bit more. It needed it.

I guess that we'll be there again next week, as always.

High Point, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2010

Lets just say I've been eating at the Westchester Location all my life & I LOVE IT! I've eaten at several other locations, but this one still holds the title as THE BEST in my book! : )

Piedmont, NC
“Not the Best Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2008

I have eaten at every Elizabeth's in the High Point, Oak Ridge and Greensboro area. It is a great place to stop in for a meal. This particluar location is the least nice of all of them in the sense that most of their other locations have been renovated or recently replaced with a new facility. This one has not and it is showing its age. Elizabeth's menu is huge. Aside from this location, Elizabeth's if the kind of place where you would enjoy everything on the menu - it's that good. Their stromboli is the best I have ever eaten. Pizza is available by the slice and the slices are huge. I have tried many different items from their menu and I have yet to eat anything I did not like a lot.

2 Thank David500
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good pizza, good pasta - it's Elizabeth's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2008