“Not Bad!!!”

Kepley's Barbecue
Ranked #16 of 282 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Hushpuppies was the best thing. Barbeque not bad for vinegar based. Selection was a little weak and only one sauce to choose from.

There are newer reviews for Kepley's Barbecue

Reviewed 26 November 2012

What stands out the most about my visit to Kepley's is the speed at which our food was delivered! We were served practically as soon as we ordered and enjoyed the food immesnely. The hush puppies were fabulous and I have to admit I liked all the pig decorations on the walls. The barbecue needed sauce to spice it up a little but was delicious once that was done. It was clear that the place had a history (it was founded 1948) and was a quick, fun experience. Reccomended!

1  Thank Addiemac32
Reviewed 19 November 2012

As a native of High Point, NC, I have been going to Kepley's Barbecue since I was old enough to eat solid food. Bob and Charlie have kept the same consistent formula for decades and I believe the barbecue, slaw and hush puppies set the standard. Of course I am somewhat prejudiced as I am always treated like family whenever we stop by, but am pleased that this faithful stalwart of "Barbecue Heaven" continues to thrive.

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 27 October 2012

The food was good but the staff stood aroung and texted and never came back once the put our food on the table.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

O.K. I agree about the hushpuppies: they were the best I had while visiting NC period! However...I was really looking forward to some good bbq and this place fell short this time. I got the large chopped sandwich and it didn't have that smokey bbq taste that NC bbq should. It also seemed dry. I have to say I was disappointed this visit and so were the other people with me. Cool how he will ship to you but I'd be afraid to spend all the money to get the quality we had this time? Wonder what the deal was? The owner is a nice man though :)