“A High Point favorite”

Liberty Brewery & Grill
Ranked #10 of 276 Restaurants in High Point
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It's a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our plates. It's a celebration of America's rich ethnic cooking styles. It's a celebration of the resurgence of the "handcrafted-brewing" style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. Liberty Brewery & Grill is based on America's rich ethnic cooking styles, complimented by finely hand-crafted beers, tantalizing starters and perfectly seared steaks. We've got something brewing you're sure to like. Liberty is also a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled. Celebrate Liberty with Us!
“A High Point favorite”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Definitely one of my favorite places. This steakhouse has evolved over the years on the food menu, but the brew is consistent. Have to admit I get some funny looks bringing my growler in for refills. Seasonal selections offer a nice variety. The regular brews are a nice range as well for the non-adventurous. Food is good. Some of my favorites have been replaced by things that I personally have not liked as much, but management monitors and has replaced items that are not doing well. Steaks are great. Service is always great. Fun and convenient spot to watch games.
I indicated a family visit, but I've done business, date nights, and solo trips all.

• Visited October 2013
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Thank you so much for being a Liberty Steakhouse loyal customer! We are so happy that we can accommodate you in any situation and that you take advantage of our growler program! We look forward to taking care of you again soon!

Charlotte
“Thursday nights”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Visited the Greensboro area on Thursday the 3rd of October. Stopped in with a friend to grab dinner and drinks. I have been to the LIberty Steakhouse and Brewery in Myrtle Beach, SC, so I was familiar with the restaurant. It was a busy Thursday night as I imagine every Thursday night would be considering its near High Point University and college community. The wait was approximately 25 minutes. Live music in the bar area and a nice outside patio. All in all, a good experience as I expected it would be. The waitress was training another staff member and service was excellent. Fried pickles, soup and bbq ribs were hot and well prepared. The pasta alfredo was a little too soup like. I ordered domestic beer and completely forgot to try one of their brewery beers, only regret.

• Visited October 2013
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Thank you for choosing Liberty Steakhouse! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed everything and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Westfield, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Glad I stopped in!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Was visiting my son at college last weekend and finally stopped in to try the place. I stay at the nearby Marriott when I am in town and was always curious about the place. My wife and I had drinks at the bar and some appetizers. Their own brand of beer is worth tasting as I am sure you will find one that you like. The bartenders and other staff all were very friendly to us. I will definitely be back next time I am in town.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Denis! We are so happy that you and your wife enjoyed our bar and house beers! We look forward to taking care of you and your family next time you visit your son!
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
“Great dining”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant many times but our experience this evening was great. The wait staff did a wonderful job especially Dennis. Heather, the manager was very cordial and made our evening very enjoyable. We both ordered the prime rib and it was well prepared. This was a great evening and we would recommend this establishment to anyone travelling in the Winston Salem, High Point and Greensboro, NC area.
We have eaten here several times but this time was the best yet. Great value.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jack G
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Thank you for your kind words, Jack. We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that Dennis and Heather made your time with us enjoyable. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Leland, North Carolina
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have been going to Liberty's for more than 10 years. It hasn't changed much in that time and that is a good thing. They brew several varieties of beer on site and will let you taste them first. They have a beer club for those who are interested. The menu has lots of typical bar food along with some other interesting options. The food is always good. I especially like the atmosphere, lots of statues of liberty, great lighting, comfortable booths, and a large bar area.

• Visited August 2013
Thank you for dining at Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery. We are so happy that you always enjoy your experience. We cannot wait to see you again!