“Fun atmosphere, good food!”

Liberty Brewery & Grill
Ranked #10 of 277 Restaurants in High Point
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It's a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our plates. It's a celebration of America's rich ethnic cooking styles. It's a celebration of the resurgence of the "handcrafted-brewing" style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. Liberty Brewery & Grill is based on America's rich ethnic cooking styles, complimented by finely hand-crafted beers, tantalizing starters and perfectly seared steaks. We've got something brewing you're sure to like. Liberty is also a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled. Celebrate Liberty with Us!
Allendale, New Jersey
“Fun atmosphere, good food!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

After a very long drive to NC to drop our kids off at their colleges, we were starving. Our hotel staff recommended Liberty which was not too far from the hotel. It is very relaxed, good choice of beers, and all different types of food, from pasta to steak, fish and chips, burgers, sandwiches, and salads, there is something for everyone. Our waitress was very nice, and it was the perfect spot for our last meal together for a while!

thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for choosing Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery and for taking the time to share your comments! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beer and food selections, as well as the service and atmosphere. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

California
“So so food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I will start by saying my waitress was nice and efficient. I was on a business trip and just wanted a glass of wine and a salad. My choice was here or chili's and chili's menu items are typically high on calories so I chose Liberty. The parking lot was full and so I thought that was a good sign even though yelp rated on the lower side. I ordered a house salad with grilled chicken and a glass of wine. The wine selection was fine by the glass. The salad was iceberg, stale croutons, and packaged shredded cheddar. Half way through I noticed the salad was missing the Applewood bacon. I never received bread but finally asked and it was promptly brought out. The bread was stale and tasteless. So to conclude, I will not be going back to Liberty in the future.

• Visited August 2014
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Thank you for dining with us at Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery and thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. We were pleased to hear that our server took good care of you during your visit and it was good to hear that you were also able to find a nice glass of wine on our list, but it was unfortunate to hear your comments on the lack of exceptional cuisine we provided during your meal. There are no excuses we can offer for the service of the poor quality bread and salad, nor is there any excuses for our failure to include the bacon your salad. We will be reviewing your comments regarding these clear mistakes with our Chef and culinary team immediately, as experiences like you have described will never be an acceptable standard for us. We place great value in the comments from our guests and we appreciate the opportunity to improve. While this recent experience did not display the true passion we have for providing exceptional food and beverage to every guest we encounter, we would still love another chance to serve you again soon. Thank you for your comments once again and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Lexington, North Carolina
“Great quesadillas”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I found myself in High Point one weekday afternoon and was pondering on where to have lunch and I remembered Liberty Steakhouse. I sometimes forget about it since it's tucked away behind
Barnes & Noble and is at the defunct Oak Hollow Mall.
I ordered the chicken quesadillas and was pleasantly surprised because they were better than any I've ever had. The salsa that came with was very good as well.
Everyother time I've eaten here the food has been good (except for once when I got a chicken
sandwich and it was burned) and the service is always very good.

• Visited July 2014
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for visiting Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery and for sharing your experience! We're happy to hear how much you enjoyed our chicken quesadillas, as well as the service. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again soon!
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great beer, Great food, Great service”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Relatively new to the area and was looking for a "different" restaurant to take my parents to. We were seated quickly, service was great. The microbrews are amazing, something for everyone! Food was great as well.

Have been back multiple times, the service and food continues to be great!!

• Visited May 2014
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to dine at Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery! We're happy to hear that you and your parents enjoyed the food, service, and microbrews. We look forward to your next visit!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good stuff!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We enjoyed this place. Traveling with family you get tired of all the chain restaurants. This is a microbrewery and it has really good food too!

• Visited July 2014
thanksfordining, Guest Relations Manager at Liberty Brewery & Grill, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Berni,
Thanks for dining at Liberty Steakhouse & Brewery and for writing a review! We're pleased that you enjoyed the food and beer, and we hope to see you back again soon!