“Great food, great service, great ambiance”

MI Pueblo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 284 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Our extended family of 6 all had choices for dinner that made each very happy with their choice. Instead of two regular margaritas we got a small picture that was like having four! The only down side of this great place is the huge portions. We thought they were great margaritas so United858 try it one more time!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Trying to drop a few winter pounds off, I don't opt for Mexican food at lunch with the co-worker crowd, but we ended up at Mi Pueblo a few days ago. I was loudly complaining about not being able to find a low-cal option when somebody mentioned the Chicken Soup, so I ordered it.

THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD - and the bowl was so huge I had to take almost half of it home. Just full of the freshest vegetables and nice cuts of chicken. Seemed like a casserole vs a soup, it was so thick with solid healthy things vs broth.

Of course that didn't stop me from having a basket of chips and hot sauce.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We started with the a margaritas after reading reviews. We asked for Cadillac or premium margs and were advised that they only have small,med or large. Ok.... Tried the house margarita and wow, was it low end. Not the worst I have had but it is right down there. Sure it was only 3 bucks on special but I was ready to pay 3 times that for a good one. Not to be. We decided enough was enough and left without ordering food. We went to Chilli's and got a Presidente Platinum. Two in fact. Now that is a margarita.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Anytime we want Mexican we go here. The food is great and the portions are very big. The prices and service are exceptional. The food is at your table in a flash.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Sometimes my colleagues and I will have lunch here. The service is quick and the food is hot. Great value!