“Amazing Little Place in HP”
Review of Blue Water Grill

Blue Water Grill
Ranked #3 of 288 Restaurants in High Point
Price range: US$8 - US$37
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Owner/Chef Paul Riggan is serving an artistically infused menu with creations influenced from French, Asian, Caribbean and low country cuisines. Potato Crusted Salmon, a delectable Stealhead Carolina Trout as well as nightly specials await your selection. Feel free to look through the menus section to see the wide variety of food offered. Wonderful cuisines which range from Veal Crostini to a very tasty BBQ Duck Confit served over smoked cheddar polenta, locally grown collard greens and finished with a tangy barbecue sauce. Blue Water Grilled also offers a wide variety of non-seafood entrees including beef tenderloin. - See more at: http://www.Bluewatergrillenc.Com/About-Us#sthash.TtdOQswA.Dpuf
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Like scarlettsamber said, this restaurant is tucked away on a quiet street, and every time we visit our daughter at the local university, we make a point of eating here. We've eaten in the restaurant area as well as the bar and it's always just delicious with great service. It's a nice break from the typical southern battered and fried fare, and their menu is varied and everything tastes very fresh. The bartenders know how to make a well made cocktail (super good cosmo - I know, I'm dating myself, but I still do love a good one!). Definitely make an effort to find this place!

1  Thank deniseg12345

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This restaurant is tucked away on a quiet street off of Main. I have lived in High Point for years and never had any idea it even existed, until a friend suggested I try it. Now the Blue Water Grill is mine and my husbands favorite restaurant in High Point.
We like the Décor. The staff is very friendly always giving us great service. The crab Bisque appetizer is sinfully yummy. Everything we have eaten at the Blue water is excellent.
We are so happy to have such a wonderful restaurant in High Point that is not a chain.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have been here numerous times

Menu choices are great

Every dish thus far has been consistently good

Some of the portions are a little small for the price you pay

Overall cleanliness of restaurant and restrooms could be better

Nice atmosphere for casual dining

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Need a high quality culinary fix? Call Blue Water and ask to be seated with Lisa. Sit back & relax. You will leave refreshed and satisfied from delightful beginning to delightful end.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Its hard to find places that reach the caliber obtained by Blue water Grill. I Dont know if im being hypnotized by the beautiful aquariums in the dinning room or the wonderfulll food. I would recomend it hands down as far as upscale casual dinning in High Point