“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Although not the best pizza eaten, it was good with fresh ingredients. We did not order a specialty but built our own with pepperoni, beef, onion & mushroom. Was surprised to see raw onions on top of pizza but didn't taste bad. Overall, a better choice than pizza chain pizza.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

This place is always a hit. Whether it's delivered to my door or I sit in and enjoy the buffet, I love this place. The staff are always helpful and pleasing. The food is always top notch. Out of the 500 times that I've gotten delivery from this place, one time, they got it slightly wrong. My wrong order arrived within twenty minutes of my calling and my corrected order arrived, free of charge for the entire meal, within 10 minutes of that. They even let us keep the everything they brought. Every other time I've eaten there, it was fantastic.

1  Thank John Z
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

The staff is so friendly. My family comes here often and we are treated so nicely. The food is great as well as the prices. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I was in Rome's one day last week during yet another rainy evening .
I went with the buffet which had several fresh and hot pizzas.
The small salad bar was kept fresh.
I did not partake in any of the pasta dishes as they looked like they had been sitting there a while.

All in all I am a fan of Rome's,the price is great and the pizza/salad is good.

2  Thank CarolinaCoopers
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I've eaten here for both delivery and the lunch buffet. Pizza is consistently good and a good variety at lunch.