“Our First Visit to Rome Pizza”
Review of Rome Italian Pizza

Rome Italian Pizza
Ranked #81 of 300 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Based on other TripAdvisor.com reviews, we decided to give Rome Pizza's Saturday night pizza buffet a try. The restaurant is compact with a large number of small tables. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. There's a salad bar with salad ingredients. There are some prepared pasta dishes. Usually there are 4 large pizzas on the buffet, with each pizza having two different flavors. While we were there, we saw cheese, pepperoni, Italian Sausage, ham and pineapple, hamburger, supreme, spinach, and veggie pizzas from the way they appeared. Each adult buffet cost $6.49 plus tax. The service was polite and attentive. The next time we want pizza, we'll go back to Rome Italian Pizza.

1  Thank Nancy D

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I order take out from Rome about once, twice a month. I am never disappointed with the food, always very good. Price is very reasonable. Folks are nice at the counter, so it makes for an overall good experience. I would highly recommend at any time, eat in or our.....

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I tried their fried ravioli and it was fantastic!!! Also love the fact that they have a salad bar during lunch

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I love the food here! DEFINITELY try the Rome special sub and the garlic bread with cheese I'm a student at HPU and I'm so happy that this place is right around the corner

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

I've eaten here before, and while I've found the staff a bit rude and condescending, the food was decent. This last visit was scary. We ordered a fresh pizza because the buffet slices appeared about a week old. On our pie we found a hair and bit into an object that we couldn't define. We left and simply can't return.