“Nice Polite Service”

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Piedmont, NC
“Nice Polite Service”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stopped in at this location last week to try the new KFC boneless chicken again. I arrived right before the lunch rush. The restaurant was very clean, and was in fact still being cleaned by three KFC employees. My order was quickly and politely filled. I was pleased that the two employees I dealt with were very nice.
My food was well cooked in traditional KFC style. Overall I like the new boneless chicken, but I wish the chicken was closely checked before frying to remove all gristle and other undesirable attachments. My sides and biscuit were hot and tasty, as was the chicken.

• Visited June 2013

High Point, North Carolina
“sad sorry excuse”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

while kfc is hard to beat,always tasty, service is TERRIBLE!!!! I live two blocks away so it is a convient location but they always seem to be out of chicken when we get there and we always have to wait 20 minutes or more. This is usually at 6-7 at night. How hard can it be to drop enough to last. Eployees are rude and indifferent, Are there ant managers there because they sure need managing

• Visited May 2013
NC
“Very sloooow!”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

This KFC is always so slow and the people who work there are usually rude. There have been multiple times when i have gone on a Sunday afternoon only to be told they are out of chicken!! I drive to the KFC in Thomasville if I get a craving for their mashed potatoes and gravy.

• Visited April 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“like anyother KFC”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

there food is sooo good and there biscuits, mac and cheese, and potatoes/gravy is the best there.

Visited March 2012