“INEXCUSABLE INCIDENT: UNCONCERNED MANAGEMENT.”

China King Supper Buffet Incorporated
Ranked #184 of 275 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
NC
“INEXCUSABLE INCIDENT: UNCONCERNED MANAGEMENT.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

We have eaten at China King for many years, and dined there Sunday afternoon during a very busy time. I went to the ladies room during which time a male staff entered and began cleaning up. I shouted out my presence, but he continued working. When he came in, I saw his face peer into the crack of the door, so he knew a lady was present. I hollered again, and again he ignored. He stared at me as I left and continued working. I was shocked and very upset. I immediately notified the manager who shrugged it off and that was it! WE WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank NCjoyful

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average food and dirty.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2011

This place is filthy. You have to go thru 3 or 4 plates to find a clean one. There is a wide selection if food but half of it is not Chinese. The sushi is average but for around ten bucks it is a good value. I would avoid it unless your desperate for Chinese.

1 Thank Nayr74
Dayton, OH
“Unbelievable Chinese food and sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2009

I have been here twice (I live in Ohio) and think about this place often. It is the standard by which I judge all Chinese buffets, but none even come close. It is the largest and best Chinese buffet I have ever seen, and they have a sushi bar where someone is hand-rolling any kind of high quality fresh sushi you can imagine, all included in the price, which was around $10 incl drink if I remember correctly. It is the best!