“Absolutely love this place”

Capra's Italian Deli
Ranked #89 of 301 Restaurants in High Point
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Every time I go the service and food are the best!! Hands down! I bring all my friends and family and they love this place. I definitely will always come back!! No more subway or that other crappie that's out there!!! Everything is fresh,,,bread, meats,potato salad, deserts. And they use Bores Head meats and cheese!! Delicious!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I can simply say that this deli has the best sub bread in the whole area - hands down.
And it has been this way for decades! I could eat just a bread sub. It's that good....

That being said, the subs are quite good and they also offer frozen Italian dishes, and have a full Italian deli. Can you say Mortadella and Capicola? I thought you could...

Don't miss out on this place for another day. Go now.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

This is the bomb for Italian delis in the GSO airport / High Point area! They have Boarshead meat, and Julio the owner is fantastic. He has been serving our company for years. Delivery is always spot on and the Italian sub is the best. The bread is baked fresh. I've never had a bad thing to eat in all my years of doing business there. Salads are always fresh and tasty, and special orders don't upset them. The Italian desert tray is presented beautifully and is just a yummy as it is lovely to look at. Dine in or take out. Mmm....

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Capra's is a family favorite. We stop in fairly frequently for their delicious sandwiches and specialties. They also offer wonderful Italian ices, cheesecake and other assorted yummy things for dessert. They have the best homemade potato salad around - we often buy it by the pound to take to family gatherings because everybody enjoys it so much. They have excellent deli meats and cheeses, as well as chicken salad. They also offer take and bake ( or warm) meals and sauces which are very good and convenient. Great NY style deli with friendly owners.

1  Thank tammyncgirl
Reviewed 9 July 2015

I was purchasing cheeses from their deli counter, not eating a meal. I asked for some ricotta cheese and the woman said they did not have any out but she would check in the back. She came back and said they only had a commercial size container. I asked if they could sell me some by the pint (they have many other things that they put in containers by weight). She said the person in back said he needed all he had. I did not feel they were interested in going out of their way to help a customer. I also was going to buy some Boar's Head natural casing franks but found their price to be high. I can get them at the grocery store for about $7 a pack. They wanted over $9. I went out of my way to buy from this store. I probably won't be going back here again. I'll stick with the better price and service from my local grocer.