“Big biscuits...”

Biscuit Factory Incorporated
Ranked #73 of 290 Restaurants in High Point
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We were in town for business and read a few reviews about this place so we decided to try it. Great big buttermilk biscuits, real scrambled eggs. The food was great and reminded me of our favorite biscuit place back home. The service was average but the food made up for it. We will come back next time we are in town.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Best burgers, dogs, biscuits, and fries in High Point! Food is consistently good. WARNING: extremely habit forming!!

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I live near the Biscuit Factory and would never go to Biscuitville when I could go here! The biscuits are large and always HOT. They haven't been sitting around waiting for me. Coffee is also good. I frequently come here for lunch, as their hamburgers are also great. The atmosphere isn't great - just a regular little place. But I know tons of people who make this a regular stop at least once a week

Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Any place that names their restaurant after the type of food they sell better be good and this place is, they do it right, no frozen bread here. I always go here for breakfast when I'm in town!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

The Biscuit Factory in High Point is really an institution. They serve breakfast and lunch and while their menu is limited their food is always good and freshly prepared. I would recommend their biscuits for breakast with any type of meat or egg. For lunch their hamburgers and cheeseburgers are excellent as well as their french fries. They have a loyal following and be prepared for a busy restaurant. The Biscuit Factory is a good alternative to your typical chain fast food restaurant.

1  Thank romano090