“Not bad - pretty good - not great”

Radisson Hotel High Point
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Blauvelt
“Not bad - pretty good - not great”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I know that sounds crazy, but it depends on what you are looking for.

I was here on business and had to bring my 10 year old daughter with me. She said the pool was cold, but it was nice and being more of a business hotel there was NO BODY in the pool :) so she loved it. The furniture around the pool is very nice and comfortable (indoor pool).

The breakfast food was ok. I did not like the eggs, but my daughter loved the waffles that she made herself.

Dinner - I am not sure what happened. I was told the restaurant was open. I called - I went down... there was nobody there. Granted a convention was going on, but still! The front desk said they had room service (limited menu) so I called again and nobody answered. She was goign to take my order but we decided on Dominos instead which came in their standard 30 minutes...

Check out / check in was great. Staff is friendly. The rooms for the classes and convention were nice. It is easy to get to and centrally located.

Not for family, good for business in my opinion.

OH!!!! The curtains wouldn't close and I had lights shining in all night - made it tough to get up and teach a class that morning... but overall nice rooms

Room Tip: We had an end room so it was quiet - wouldn't suggest one near the elevator as I heard somone co...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Turkish first
Seven Oaks Inn Bed and Breakfast
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#10 of 14 in High Point

Been to Radisson Hotel High Point? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Radisson Hotel High Point

Property: Radisson Hotel High Point
Address: 135 S Main St, High Point, NC 27260-5205 (Formerly High Point Plaza Hotel & Conference Center)
Region: United States > North Carolina > High Point
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in High Point
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Radisson Hotel High Point 3*
Explore the Piedmont Triad region and shop in the "Furniture Capital of the World" during your stay at the Radisson High Point, NC. Our hotel's downtown location places you near the historic Castle McCulloch, High Point Museum and Piedmont Environmental Center. With major businesses nearby and convenient on-site services such as free wireless Internet access and a business center, our hotel is the perfect choice for corporate travelers. Book some of the more than 11,000 square feet of meeting space, which includes a ballroom, a boardroom and meeting rooms, for events of up to 600. We encourage you to take it easy by providing a relaxing indoor pool, a stress-burning fitness center and convenient dining. Bistro 135 specializes in American cuisine with a southern flare, while Pub 135 offers an intimate atmosphere for enjoying drinks. The on-site Marketessen satisfies your snacking needs, and room service is available. 100% non-smoking facility ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Hotel High Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus High Point Hotel High Point