“Unique experience - drive behind the waterfall.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bridal Veil Falls

Ranked #3 of 23 things to do in Highlands
More attraction details
Owner description: Visible from the highway, this 120-foot waterfall sometimes displays a rainbow in the afternoon light and has been known to freeze up during the winter.
Rock Hill, Sc, Usa
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Unique experience - drive behind the waterfall.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

While the volume of water isn't that great, the uniqueness of the experience is! How fun to drive behind the waterfall!

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“My shower head has more downpour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

We drove through the falls. I have to use the term falls loosely as it was only a trickle. I could get wetter in a rainstorm than getting out of my car here. If you have the time you might as well visit.

Spartanburg, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful! Just a short drive from Chandler Inn.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

We stayed at Chandler Inn just a half mile outside of town. We rode down on motorcyles and enjoyed the breathtaking view of Bridal Veil Falls and Dry Falls. A must see when visiting Highlands!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Easy to Access - Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

The best thing about this is the access - doesn't take any extra time out of your road trip and its great for a snapshot

Visited April 2013
Peachtree City, Georgia
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 177 helpful votes
“Thank you, drive through!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped by to see this on Labor Day. The novelty of a drive-thru waterfall always makes this worth visiting. I hadn't seen it in years, and it was a bit more modest than I remembered. I assumed the heavy rains we've gotten in Summer 2013 would show some major flow, but maybe not. Then again, I had just come from the awesome Dry Falls a few minutes away, and I may be unfairly comparing the two. For that reason, I'd make sure you come here first, even if you have to backtrack.

Regardless, a cute and unusual waterfall that you can experience to the fullest without even getting out. Though you can if you choose. Have it your way!