“Great place visit.”

Dusty's Meat Market
Ranked #19 of 53 Restaurants in Highlands
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a grocery store/fresh meat market. In the back they will cut you fresh steaks, chicken, veal, whatever. They also have a deli that has the most amazing homemade soups( I recommend the lobster bisque) and sundried tomato bread. Fresh salads and a ton of homemade goodies in the freezer section. Do not miss this place!
Clarkesville, Georgia
“Great place visit.”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Not sure this review goes’ here but I have no idea where else to give this place the props it deserves. We went here because someone on Tripadviser mentioned that they have meat cut to order. First let me tell you I am a beef snob. Dry aged Prime bone aged rib steaks 2” thick are my vice. But almost impossible to find in the mountains of North Georgia where I live. They do not have bone in prime but they do have Choice non bone rib steaks cut to order. All at $2.00 a lb less then the large Grocery near my home charges. They were full of marbling and had the right amount of fat on the edges. If it was dry aged prime I would no use any seasoning other than salt and pepper. They have an Argentine seasoning I decided to try on the steaks. The meat was fantastic the seasoning was great. Oh buy the way they were cooking lunch and I smelled fantastic.

• Visited September 2013

florida
“Great place to stock up!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We have always gone here and keep on going. We stopped in and got their cinnamon rolls and biscuits. We also got a cheese dip for our wine and crackers which we got here. The meats are great. This place has a lot of different things to try so make sure you stop.

• Visited August 2013
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Local Meats”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

If you're in Highlands for a lengthy visit you'll want to stop at Dusty's! The meats are always fresh and never a tough piece! A lot of other items to choose from in this little grocery store.

Visited June 2013
Plant City, Florida
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We've been stopping at Dusty's for years... We arrive in Highlands and stop there to stock up on great biscuits and unique convenience foods that allow us more time outdoors and less time in the kitchen! They also have already prepared cookie dough that makes some fabulous cookies to take along on a hike. Perfect place to stock up!

• Visited July 2013
Salem, South Carolina
“Dusty's is great”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very wonderful butcher shop and many home made baked good make Dusty's a special find. You can find the basics and the unusual at Dusty's.

Visited July 2013