“Worth "the dough"”

Description: 828 526 4121
Jasper, Georgia
“Worth "the dough"”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

After a full day of sight-seeing in Highlands, my wife and I returned late afternoon to The Chandler Inn to rest up. She, being a cancer patient, was exhausted and went sound to sleep, while I watched the US Open. Around 7 p.m., I went looking for something to bring in to eat and found the Brick Oven Pizza place down the road. Though I waited about 45 minutes, the pizza was certainly worth it. Not many tables, so get it to go.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Robert D

“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

We walked in and placed a to go order. Service was friendly and fast. Our pizza was really tasty and so was the salad. The owner seems to be a really nice guy.

2 Thank MrsTingle
“Pizza Hut quality with premium prices”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Don't get me wrong, I kind of like Pizza Hut. But I wouldn't pay $19 for a medium Pizza Hut pizza. Everything was mediocre- crust, toppings, even salads. Work on it Brick Oven! I gave a very good for service because the owner was very cordial.

Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Brick Oven Pizza”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I moved to Atlanta from Highlands, NC because of my job. What did I miss the most?
Brick Oven's pizza! The taste is like no other - it is flavorful beyond belief and awakens your tastebuds to a rousing welcome and a 'party in your mouth'! When we moved back to Franklin, NC, the first night we were back, we drove up to Highlands to get my
Brick Oven Pizza 'fix'....and to be honest there is only one other pizza as good and that
is "Flippers" in Kissimmee, Florida, a must-stop when we are visiting family. You are spot on with your Brick Oven pizza, Stewart!

• Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good pizza, good price”
Reviewed 1 September 2012

My husband and I decided to grab take-out while on holiday and dine in our hotel room. Pizza is ordered by the size with a large being 16" and 8 slices. They also have a nice selection of salads and house-made dressings. The service was wonderful and the shop owner was very friendly. Lots of locals in-and-out.

• Visited August 2012