“Can't stay away from Sports Page Sandwich Shop”

Sports Page Sandwich Shop
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Highlands
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My husband and I have eaten here for lunch over the many years we've come to Highlands. The soups are the best I've eaten in Highlands and the chicken salad and pimiento cheese are my favorite sandwiches. You have to try the desserts, as well! The prices are very reasonable. I have never been disappointed in my lunch here....ever! If you can come for a later lunch, you won't have to wait in line so long....still worth waiting though, otherwise.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a staple restaurant in Highlands. My family has to eat here at least once every time we visit. For me, it's always a toss up between the Reuben and philly. The potato salad is awesome as well. Tastes like a loaded baked potato! Service is quick and always very pleasant.

1  Thank Nate C
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Family run, well managed, cheerful place with a large selection of sandwiches. The Hole in One sandwich big enough for 2 people, gyro good with homemade Tazikis sauce. Excellent attentive service, will return!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Interesting variety of sandwiches, potatoes, etc. Good-sized portions and fresh ingredients. It actually felt homey with the chef/owner(?) coming out to check on everyone. Will definitely go again next time I visit Highlands!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The pies are so good , they melt in your mouth. Potato soup is best I have eaten and the service is great. Kristy does a great job combining good food with great service. We love it!!!