“Breakfast at the pharmacy”
Review of Cafe 460 - CLOSED

Cafe 460
Cuisines: American
Clemson, South Carolina
“Breakfast at the pharmacy”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went to the cafe 460 housed in the main street pharmacy. The breakfast was average. The short order cook did a good job n the breakfast eggs but they were not over easy. The good thing about the breakfast was the price - it was reasonable! The biggest complaint was the server - not very friendly or cheerful.

• Visited May 2014

Vero Beach, Florida
“Just what the Dr. ordered”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

What a great breakfast! Cheyenne, my server, recommended the corned beef hash and I'm gonna tell you what son, it was awesome. Rye bread was fresh and the hash browns were crispy just like I asked. Mixed up with a couple of eggs over easy and it was just what I was looking for. I also took a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit to go. It came in the same bags the pharmacy packages their pills. Quirky and cool, it is a clever marketing device. I was going to save the sandwich for later but I took a bite and it was all over. I devoured it like a Great White on a Baby Seal. A great value too!

• Visited March 2014
Florida
“Good place ”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast. This place is where all the locals go. Two officers from
highlands police department where also eating breakfast. What's the old saying, if the cops are eating their the food must be good . This place is like taking a trip back in time with the old lunch counter. I would come back again.

Charlotte, N.C.
“Best value meal in Highlands”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Breakfast or lunch or take out small old time fountain counter in a drug store with booths. Food was very filling and very good. Excel $

Visited November 2013
Connecticut
“Surprise”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We found this little pharmacy in town with a little counter style cafe. Our breakfast was great and we got to see a lot of locals and get a taste of the town. Great grits, biscuits, omelets for half the price of our hotel. Splurge on dinner!

Visited November 2013