“Great burgers”
Review of Flip Side - CLOSED

Flip Side
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Very good staff that make fantastic burgers. I have heard that their breakfasts are also delicious. Nothing fancy but when you crave a burger this is the place.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We made the mistake of thinking this might be a good place for a lighter meal. Wrong! Nothing special at all. Fries were old and cold. Slaw was swimming in sauce. This joint makes fast food places look good! Don't go here if Mountain Fresh Grocery's grill is open!

1  Thank James N
Reviewed 5 July 2013

On the recommendation of a co-worker, we had lunch here upon our arrival in Highlands. Wish we had been there longer so we could have gone back! The southern burger with pimiento cheese and jalapenos was wonderful but the onion rings, oh my! I could have eaten another plate of them - they were wonderful!

Reviewed 29 June 2013

My wife and I were driving thru and stumbled upon the Flip Side. We truly enjoyed our food. We received our order very quickly and without a mistake. The food was tasty. One thing I felt the prices were a little high. Also the service by the staff could use a little improvement. I would stop again if I am driving thru.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We were just passing through Highlands and wanted to get a bight to eat. We spied Flip Side and pulled right in. We were immediately greeted when we walked in and someone was cleaning our table. We only waited a minute. The menu had many typical items that you would expect for a sandwich place, but the combinations of the item and the specialized touch for preparation, made for an an interesting variety over the over. Our selections included a reuben, patty melt, oyster po boy and chicken tenders. We shared an appetizer of homemade pimento cheese with sourdough toast. Everything was prepared just as described and had a distinctive flare with ingredients and subtle flavors. We will stop in again, when passing through.