“Great ice cream!”

SweeTreats Deli
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Highlands
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I was at the Old Edwards Inn Spa and needed a quick chocolate fix. I walked across the street to SweeTreats, thinking it was just a normal ice cream place. Not so!

It's interesting how the ice cream trends come and go. You have the ones where the toppings are mixed in for you, the yogurt places where you pay by the ounce, and then this one--where they grind up your toppings into tiny pieces and put it in your ice cream. I got a chocolate ice cream cup with marshmallows mixed in and really liked it! Usually the marshmallows get hard from being cold, but by doing it this way, I didn't have that problem. I recommend checking it out!

There are newer reviews for SweeTreats Deli

Reviewed 19 August 2013

We always come here with or without the kids. It is a fun place to try different ice cream. The different varieties you can try is endless. On the porch you can feed the trout. Also, on the deck the are a few games to play trying to swing the ring on the hook.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We stopped in late Saturday evening and picked up 2 delicious Hoagies, drinks, and chips for 2 for less than $20. The ice cream selections were amazing, so we ordered and quickly devoured a scrumptious Peanut Butter cup ice cream and a Raspberry Amaretto ice cream. Yum! The clerk was a very nice young man who was very courteous and patient, despite our inability to decide due to the enormity of menu/ice cream choices.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We ate a late lunch at the Main Street location. My husband and I shared a Highlands special sandwich. When they realized we were sharing, they divided it on two plates with chips for us. The ice cream and yogurt looked delicious but we didn't try it, this trip.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Start off with a base of vanilla, chocolate or frozen yogurt. Add anything to it and they fuse it together in a great homemade waffle cone! Wonderful.