“Surprisingly varied and delicious”
Review of Wild Thyme Gourmet

Wild Thyme Gourmet
Ranked #3 of 53 Restaurants in Highlands
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Dinning Options: Lunch & Dinner,
St Augustine, Fl USA
“Surprisingly varied and delicious”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

In a town overflowing with summer tourists, an outside restaurant in the middle of town immediately becomes suspect as providing lousy food at high price. But the Wild Thyme is most exceptional, offering a most delicious and varied menu. Our party consisted of a vegan, a red meat eater, a salad only and GF/lactose intolerant diner, so most ventures to dining establishments can be challenging. We were all delighted by the selections in the menu and the quality and quantity of each selected dish. The fare was reasonably priced and service excellent.

• Visited July 2014

Albemarle, North Carolina
“Thyme for Good Food”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Enjoyed lunch here. Food was served in a timely manner, wait staff was knowledgeable about menu items. My husband had a fish special which was excellent and I had a fried shrimp sandwich which was also excellent and the sweet potato fried chips were crispy and tasty. It was a unique and tasteful place for lunch.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner in Highlands”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Good for all ages and taste buds, have been here several times. We had chicken stuffed with olives, a fantastic steak and fish special. Everyone was pleased. We unfortunately were to full for dessert. Full bar is a plus also.

Aiken, South Carolina
“relaxing, delicious lunch on the patio”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I look for outdoor restaurants when traveling with my dog so I don't have to leave him in a car or hotel room. When I find a NICE restaurant that offers outside seating with pleasant ambience and good food that will seat me AND my dog I feel I hit the jackpot. I ordered spinach salad with crab cakes which was very good. My waiter was friendly and attentive. I'd go there again -- even without the dog!

• Visited July 2014
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Wonderful on all levels”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Wonderful, dog friendly restaurant where we'll go again. Food was excellent, friendly, intelligent server. Will go back soon!