“Finally, a sign of life after dark in downtown Holly Springs”
Review of My way tavern

My way tavern
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 April 2014

a fun sports bar in 'downtown' Holly Springs, decent food with a good menu of choices. A sometimes rowdy crowd of regulars.

There are newer reviews for My way tavern

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We had our car at the inspection station waiting and he was real busy so we decided to get something to eat and when inside to see what kind of food and let me tell you after ordering and eating it was fantastic tasting. What a great lunch and price was even better.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner and sat outside. Such a lovely location in a quaint little part of town. My husband and I both had burgers which were amazing! The servers were so pleasant and attentive and they have a great selection of craft beer. What more could you ask for? Loved it. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We recently visited for the first time and feel like we found Holly Springs' best kept secret. We dined outdoors at one of the many outdoor tables and thoroughly enjoyed the small town feel. We tried the buffalo chicken dip, which was fantastic, and had burgers. The potato wedges that came with the burgers were great. I read a previous review about how horrible it was that people took kids to this restaurant, but I felt that it was very family friendly and would certainly return with my two year old. This will definitely go on our list of "regular" places, and we hope to frequent it! Also, good local beer selection!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a great tavern with a wide variety of beers and great food. For bar food, this is the best, never had anything I didn't like here. The burgers are fantastic, recently had the fish fry which was perfect, the sandwiches are always excellent. You can't beat the service, the entire wait staff is friendly and attentive from the moment you walk in the door. The only thing keeping this from 5 stars is the noise, something in the acoustics just isn't working and it is pretty loud in there. However the last time I was there, I noticed the music was lower which did help with some of the noise.