“Pizza!”

N.Y. Pizza- Holly Springs Crossings
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Holly Springs
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Having recently moved to the area, I was looking for a place that did a nice thin NY style slice and found it here. I have tried several other pizza places in the area and been disappointed.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is my family's go to pizza joint.The pizza is very good and the calzones are excellent. I don't know of a better pizza place in Holly Springs.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Pizza is certainly better than the local chains, but it has a way to go to be calling itself "NY Pizza"

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My whole family loves their pizza. My son and I get a cheese or pepperoni pie and my wife gets the white or garden veggie pie. Always delicious.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

The pizza is real good and the prices are even better. I,m from New York and the Pizza is very close to what you would get from New York. The family love it and we go all the time.