“Ok”

China Dynasty
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Horse Shoe
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I ordered Pad Thai. The dish had lots of noodles and onion a little egg yolk an average amount of shrimp. It was difficult to find any chicken. My wife had bean curd homestyle with vegetables. I think the quality was average and the restaurant has an old look. I think the interior needs some updating. Our server was somewhat sarcastic and sloppily dressed. I don't think I will return.

There are newer reviews for China Dynasty

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Open till 10 and serves great food! Hab Broccoli and Chicken in brown saucecwith rice and an egg roll all for $10 with water. Excellent service

Reviewed 27 August 2013

As others have said the name here is incorrect, it should be China Dynasty.
We heard it was in the top 100 chinese restaurants so we were so excited to try it for dinner last night. It was just OK. We both have had much better chinese in other places, this was just very average. Prices were about average for chinese too. Nothing special, we won't bother again with this one. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

We tried China Dynasty (it is "Dynasty, not Destiny) in Horse Shoe NC after seeing an ad for it in the mail. So glad we did, this is possibly the best Chinese/Asian food we have had in a long, long time. The prices are more than fair and the service was top notch.

We had Crabmeat Cheese Rangoon and steamed dumplings for an appetizer and was shocked to see the portion size, much more than most places give. The dumplings were huge and came with Tempura dipping sauce that was served up in a miniature row boat, cute and delicious. The rangoon was bar far the best we EVER tasted, not burnt, not too thick, nice an light and the right amount of meat/cheese inside.

Hubby had the General Tso Chicken was super and another massive portion that came home with us for lunch the next day. I had the Orange Beef, it is listed as spicy but I asked they not make it too spicy, They nailed it 100%, a super size portion and great meal.

We had all that food and a couple beers and the tab was under $40! We will return, no doubt about it, they made it such a nice meal complimented with attentive, friendly service. Can't say enough good about this place!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

Got recommended to try this place. Went here on the way home from a mountain bike ride and loved it. Food was excellent. Wanted to try a crab cheese wanton and they fried one up for me to try. Great service, great food and will be back. Best in Henderson County!