Book now, pay at stay
Juntos Cottages(Teakettle)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$83
  • Pool
Calico Jack's Village(Seven Miles El Progresso)
US$132
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Venus Hotel(San Ignacio)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$62
US$60
Hotels.com
All reviewsamazing coffeeping pong tablegreat place to staysan ignaciobelmopanbelizemeals
Reviewed 6 March 2014

After a long day driving, we arrived at The Orange guesthouse at around 7,30 pm. We only stayed one night, but we've enjoyed a lovely dinner and wonderful breakfast at the restaurant, the lovely and quiet location and a very good night sleep!! We also did some shopping at the artisans shop/gallery!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here a little while ago now but still talk fondly of the experience. Our first night at The Orange Guesthouse was our first in Central America and it a lovely introduction to Belize. The facilities aren't luxurious but good value and clean. What made it a great experience was the helpful, friendly, laid-back welcome we received from both the family who own and run the hotel, and their staff. We used the guest house as a base for trips to the Mayan ruins in the region which were pretty special, and followed their recommendations for our onward destinations. The food was good and reasonably priced as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My family stayed in the Orange Guest House in San Ignacio for a week in March of 2013. It was exactly what I expected after a thorough search of Cayo District with TA's help. After San Ignacio, we finished our trip with a 3 day stay in Caye Caulker. Orange House convenient location was the perfect place for exploring the Jungle, Ruins and Caves of Cayo. In a way, Orange House symbolizes Belize: it is simple, yet comfortable and close to nature. For sure this is not fancy like Chaa Creek, but it represents a very good value. Now that I am home, what I miss the most from Belize is the tranquility and relaxed atmosphere and friendliness I found in Orange House. In no other hotel, large or small, did I feel so much at home. After a week, I almost feel like I was in my vacation home. We had a car, and ended up driving to SI most evenings for dinner. Driving at night in the 8 miles between Orange House and SI was not a problem at all. Belize has been one of my best vacations ever. Incredible, when you think that most people don't even know where Belize is.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank po c c
Reviewed 9 March 2013 via mobile

Orange guesthouse is 4 guesthouses in a beautiful garden setting. Right on the main road with easy bus access. About 20 minutes outside San Ignacio this is a perfect base for cave and Mayan ruin exploration. The rooms are basic but clean and very comfortable. The restaurant onsite serves fresh, delicious food. Hilly, our cook/waitress was incredible! The service and warm welcome made this one of my favorite stops in Belize.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Nice family-run business with great staff. The rooms are very basic, but clean. The food is very good with exceptionally friendly staff. They know who you are and what you like by the second day. Great property for children with plenty of room to run and play. Wi-fi in the room worked well. Good location on the highway, but no highway noise at night.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends