RiverDance
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hot Springs
See available hotels
  • Spa
Iron Horse Station(Hot Springs)
View Hotel
Alpine Court Motel(Hot Springs)
Greene Villa Motel(Greeneville)
Andrew Johnson Inn(Greeneville)
View Hotel
All reviewscallie and daveriver danceb bgracious hostslaurel rivermy husband and ihot tubentire floortreetops suiteoutdoor fireplacebed and breakfastmain levelyogurtgated communityliving areaother guestshost and hostess
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Nestled in the mountains between the French Broad River and the Big Laurel Creek, this spot could not be better for any number of activities- whether planning to hike a section of the AT, paddle the river, trout fish the Laurel, MTB or ride the dual-sports over the miles of gravel connecting the Pisgah and Cherokee Forests with the Great Smokies, the adventures are endless... And there's always the hot springs at the end of the day- if you can bear to leave RiverDance- they have a hot tub perched above the incredible view of the creek and the mountains beyond. We got in from a day on the mountain with plans to head into town for dinner and opted to stay put and take Callie up on her offer of the locally made pot-pies she keeps on hand. The Eastern light warms the deck in the morning and there's no better spot I can imagine to sit and sip coffee and just be together. We loved it there and plan to return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I was beyond pleased with the four days I spent at RiverDance - the accommodations were simply amazing - I had the whole downstairs to myself with my two little dogs - being able to find a place that is dog friendly is very difficult - but Callie and Dave are an exception - We also enjoyed Midge a boxer/beagle mix. Every morning Callie prepared a gourmet breakfast with fresh fruits, yogurt, assorted pastries, lots of coffee, and granola - it was an exceptional breakfast. Both Callie and Dave are super friendly and just bend over backwards to make sure that their guests are taken care of. Dave even helped me post my pictures to my facebook account so I could share them with my friends. RiverDance is the best kept secret in North Carolina - the view from my room was exquisite - it can't compare to anywhere else I have stayed. If you want a personal touch RiverDance is waiting for you - just cozy and very homey -- I even put down my deposit to go back for a week in April.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dawn E
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We arrived at RiverDance with thoughts of having a relaxing weekend, and instead found ourselves awed by the beauty and splendor of this magical place. We cannot wait to return and enjoy more of the hospitality and warmth of our hosts. This is not just any bed & breakfast, it is a special place that gives you the feeling that you never want to leave. Be prepared to feast upon waking! The breakfast is a surprize to experience, with more choices than you can imagine.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My husband and I recently drove down from Lexington KY to spend two October nights at RiverDance and take in the beautiful fall color of the surrounding mountains of NC. We can't say enough great things about this truly unique spot! We normally take in the beauty and culture of nearby Asheville, but chose to experience a quiet and relaxing weekend getaway without too many distractions this time. They have combined the perfect balance of BnB with private cabin rental !!! Callie and Dave were the most gracious, accommodating, and laid back hosts we've ever met in our many travels. The décor, breakfasts, scenery, and ambiance of the place were perfect! We had an entire floor of the house to ourselves, but could enjoy pleasant conversation with the owners and the upstairs guests when we wished. We could choose to visit Hot Springs village for food and entertainment, go hiking, fishing.......or simply kick back at the cabin and throw a steak on the deck grill while curled up in a blanket and enjoying a nice glass of wine by the outdoor fireplace. And don't forget to take a long soak in the hot tub while listening to the river below. Felt like we were visiting friends in their home! And if you have a well behaved dog........take them along. Our dog, Hopper, didn't want to go home.........AND NEITHER DID WE!!! Be back soon!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Stayed on lower level - great balcony view over Laurel River. Hosts are perfect - available, but they don't bother you. Super continental breakfast! Well equipped kitchen and living area. Good sized bedroom. Reasonably priced. I recommend it!

Room Tip: I think either room would be fine.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family