“Awesome”

Conway, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We went rafting with our college Outdoor Club and it was more than what we could have imagined. The scenery was beautiful and the rapids were so much fun! The guides and owners were so friendly and well-prepared, and they even grilled us some hotdogs and hamburgers after! Great experience- will definitely return :)

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Dennisabooth

Charleston, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great trip!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This was an awesome experience! We were in Hot Springs for a quick girls weekend and decided to do this even though only one of the girls has gone rafting before. Rodney and Mike were great... they were friendly, knowledgeable, and we learned a lot about the area and rafting! We even got to jump from a rock. Mike made sure everyone was completely safe and felt comfortable at all times. I would definitely do this again. Wonderful experience and company!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Katie D
Jupiter, Florida
“Hot Springs Rafting”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was a truly awesome trip. out tour guides where knowledgeable and knew how to get threw every obstacle. Over all I really enjoyed out time with the Hot Springs Rafting Co.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mikey M
Hartsville, South Carolina
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I really enjoyed rafting with Hot Springs Rafting Company! The guides were all well-trained and experienced. They were extremely nice and helpful, and it was obvious they cared about the safety of each individual. The company also gave our group a great price!! If I was given the opportunity to go again, I would definitely go back to Hot Springs and raft with this company. We couldn't have asked for a better rafting experience! Without a doubt, it was a fun and enjoyable day for all!!!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Taylor D
Hartsville, South Carolina
“Hot Springs Rafting”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I thought it was a blast. I would love to do it again, and maybe even take my family. The scenery was beautiful, and very relaxing. The tour guide made me feel very comfortable and safe. He was really cool, and obviously very experienced. I would recommend anyone to go, because I know everyone would love it. It was a great experience.

Visited October 2013