“No privacy and over priced camp site”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hot Springs
Hot Springs Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Granted it was a holiday weekend, the campsites are still right on top of each other. No privacy and no way we (or our dog) could relax with people camping 30 feet from us on 3 sides of our site with the road on 4th. It's not worth the money. We pulled right out of there and started our 14 hour drive home. I wasn't going to wait in long lines to use the restroom. It was like a loud, over crowded hippie music festival with lots of screaming children.
The staff was friendly and refunded out money. I asked them to cancel our spa services. 24 hours later I got a phone call asking us where we were for our appointment. I had to explain again that we canceled. She apologized and said it was only "canceled in one system".

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Casie S

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Every tub is private and they all have a great view of spring Creek or the French broad river. The mineral water relaxes your muscles really well. Great value. We went there after rafting with the French broad Whitewater rafting company so the relaxation was much needed.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank RABurkett
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend took me here for our anniversary and it was more than I was expecting. The massage we got was fabulous, the tubs were luxurious, and the staff was the best. There was one girl named Kelly who had the brightest personality and was so helpful to us! Cannot wait to go back again soon!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma S
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had a great time in the hot tub on the river, it was clean and very private no need for swim wear, you can bring your own drinks and snacks. The number 5 unit we used was great try to get the number 5 or 16 if you can after a nice fire to relax. We also had a spa time as well a great massage for us both together in the same room made it nice. All the staff were very helpful and polite. We will visit again

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Donnie H
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My husband has been discussing visiting the Hot Springs for a while now. He surprised me while we were in NC. We didn't stay at the resort but just enjoyed the soak. Thankfully, we were there on a Monday so no crowds or waiting to deal with. We were greeted warmly and the only thing that surprised us was the fact that we had to rent a towel (nominal cost). Our host that led us to the tub was incredibly hospitable. We hadn't seen any pics so a little surprised that it was literally a hot tub that they pump the water in. The view of the French Broad river and the privacy was amazing, we chose tub #4 just because a local recommended it. After the hour we literally watched the water drain from the tub, so we know that the tub is drained and cleaned.
We literally fell in love with the town itself. So quaint and the people are so nice. We stayed at the Iron Horse Station and ate a hardy breakfast at Smoky Mountain Deli. We spent some time learning the history of the town at the visitors center.

We will definitely be back but hopefully as we're hiking the Appalachian Trail.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ShannonMorris
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I needed to get away from the city and soak in some mineral water springs to ease the arthritis. Beautiful views and right on the Appalachian trail for walks. The suites were spacious a clean with good climate control. The only drawback was having to pay for the outside mineral springs while paying for a suite. This is not reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Changmook
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I was there with my wife for the hot spring tub last weekend. I really enjoyed the mineral hot water spa. The whole environment is private and natural. All the tubs are rounded the wooden fence and near the french river. You can fully relax your self from the work and driving. The representative there is kind of friendly. And most important they indeed change the water after use and brush and clean the tub for next usage. The town is neat, but you should get what you expected.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
#13 of 66 in Asheville
Marshall House Inn
Marshall House Inn
#1 of 2 in Marshall

Been to Hot Springs Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!