“Better than any hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hubert B&B and Inns
Garner, North Carolina
“Better than any hotel”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I wish I never had to stay at another hotel again!! The White House was like being at home (but better!) on vacation. We stayed in the main house in the suite for our 8th anniversary. It was right off the beautiful kitchen, it had its own huge front porch with private access. It was so beautiful and comfortable. Plenty of parking. The White House was so close to everything!! We loved it!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ErikaandRich

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chula Vista, California
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I am not sure how I found this place on the internet but I am really glad I did. Our room was so comfortable. Had coffee on the patio and listened to the birds and animals. Washed clothes.Robert recommended 2 places for dinner and Nicky's was excellent. We loved his place.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank marcomanelis
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We went to the NC coast for a brief stay and were fortunate to have found The White House on Freedom Way. I cannot remember ever staying at a place where I felt so welcome and relaxed. Impeccably clean, unique and tastefully furnished, with an innkeeper who truly cares for the property and the guests who stay there. This was one of the best experiences we have had staying anywhere and we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Chris D
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 25 May 2013

My friend and I recently took a trip to North Carolina (April 30-May 7, 2013) and we stayed at the White House. What a great place to stay! Compared to local hotels, the price for the week was very affordable. Robbie (the owner) was very nice and was quick to provide us with everything we needed/requested (he even brought us fresh picked strawberries on Wednesday morning-very sweet of him). We stayed in the Annex and had the entire place to ourselves for a couple of days before another couple checked into the 3rd bedroom. The house was really nice, antique-like and very clean. If I could give the White House a 10 star rating, I definitely would! There's no doubt that if/when I do return to North Carolina (and I'm almost 100% certain that I will) I'll be giving Robbie a call. Love Love LOVED my entire stay.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I needed a place to stay while visiting someone and I chose this place for the price. It's very affordable. I was very impressed with it all. I had the annex to myself and it's a lovely house. Very rustic looking-and quite peaceful.
My trip itself ended up being cut short and was not pleasant for me, but the white house really helped me relax. I appreciated Robby, a staff member, too for dropping by to check on me and bringing me food.
I don't anticipate visiting the Carolinas anytime soon again-but if I do I'll be staying here. It's amazing.
10/10 recommend!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Spanish Fort, Alabama
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I was coming to visit my son who was being deployed soon and I didn't know anything about the area so I called the Chamber of Commerce and they gave me The Whites House on Freedom Way's name and number. I am a very picky person when it comes to cleanliness and this place was perfect. Ronny gave me a room in the house which I preferred and it was very cozy. I would have had to pay a large amount for a room like that somewhere else but it was within my budget. I would visit with my son during the day so it would be late at night when I would get back to my room but I felt safe the whole time. If needed I would surely stay everytime I visit Hubert.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Linda S
Reviewed 4 January 2013

We stayed in the Annex and it was great. My fiancé found it on Craigslist so I was a little worried at first but looked up the website and it looked good. And it was. I went to NC for my fiancé's homecoming and stayed two nights alone and it was great. Right on the main road so even tho I know nothing about there I could find my way around and Robby was great, told me about a lot of places. We stayed a month and it was the best place to choose. I definitely recommended it to anyone staying for a few days. I've stayed at long term hotels and they were nothing compared to this place. It's about 15 mins to the piney green gate so it's great for avoiding the morning traffic if you're military.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Soelizabethsays
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hubert
Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores
The Inn at Pine Knoll Shores
#4 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Islander Inn & Suites
Islander Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Emerald Isle

Been to The White House on Freedom Way? Share your experiences!