“Nice, clean, convenient”

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Huntersville
Savannah, GA
“Nice, clean, convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Wanted to visit the Carolina raptor center and this location worked out to be very convenient, right off I-77. Staff was pleasant, room was clean and up to date. Breakfast was basic, but nice. Inside access to rooms with elevator.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bluepelican
Silver M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Huntersville, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
bluepelican- WOW!! I see you travel often so I would like to say Thank You for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we are now your #1 pick for the Huntersville area. We look forward to serving you again.
Silver

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Weston, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

The hotel is attractive and well-kept. Front desk staff was friendly and professional. The room was very clean and comfortable; everything was in good repair and the bedding was very restful. The lobby is small and apparently the complementary breakfast is offered in another area, but I did not make use of it. No problems here, and the rate was very reasonable. I would definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
dpohunter- I have read all of your reviews of your visit and I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel I see you do travel very often and your review of our hotel is also greatly appreciated. I hope the next time you are in the Huntersville NC area you chose to stay with us again.
Sincerely
Hampton, New Hampshire
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

With no rooms available at the Hampton Inns around Charlotte, NC we had no choice but to stay at this less than adequate hotel.
The desk service was fine and the room was large but the upkeep (maintenance) was insufficient. Between a trail of rust running into the tub and having to plug a floor lamp into the socket because the switch was broken we were not impressed and would not recommend this to anyone who is accustomed to Hampton Inns.

Room Tip: Stay away!!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Coop3842
Coop3842-My sincere apologies for the issues you describe experiencing during your recent visit with us. We hate to hear these things but do appreciate your taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that our Executive Housekeeper is addressing the condition of your guestroom with her staff. Clearly it was unacceptable and far below our normally high standards.
Your feedback is critical to our success. Please contact me directly should you find yourself in the area again as I would personally like to have you enjoy our usually great service and beautiful rooms.
Sincerely
Princeton, West Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

This property is typical for this chain. It wasn't spectacular. But the bed was clean, even if the cobwebs in the corners weren't. We had a room on the interstate side, bottom floor, so it was definitely noisy. Thankfully we were in town for a rock festival so by the time we got back to our room we were too tired to care. We didn't try the breakfast. I think we woke up too late. The front desk staff were very friendly. No complaints there. Only stayed here because of price and availibity during event weekend, otherwise we would have been elsewhere.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
bbdrj- My sincere apologies for the issues you described during your recent visit with us. It sadness me to hear these things but do appreciate your taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that I have discussed all of these issues with the entire staff. Clearly it was unacceptable and far below our standards. I am especially sorry that we were not able to satisfy your concerns prior to your leaving. Again, thank you for sharing your experience. If you visit Huntersville again please stop by and give us another try.
Williamson, GA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I am writing this review before my departure.

Do not follow the route of your GPS to get to this hotel. They have revised the traffic pattern since I last traveled this area and the hotel is not readily accessible from the main exit. This said, when I arrived at the front desk, I was greeted by an enthusiastic young Lady who also recognized me as a platinum elite member. She wanted me to be able to give her a 10 on if I should get a survey for the property.

As I opened the door to the king room, everything was crammed against the walls. There is a very small work desk and cheap office chair, a refrigerator/microwave, a chair from one of the breakfast room tables (stuck in a corner), a 3 drawer chest, and the bed and night stands. If you want to sit anywhere in the room, you will sit in the corner or on the $35 Office Depot chair (with no arms). Don't get me wrong, the room is clean but you will be ready to get out of the room the next morning when you wake up because of claustrophobia.

My room is also located on the 2nd floor facing the interstate. I felt as if I was in the cab of every tractor trailer going by during the night. Even putting in ear plugs didn't suppress all the noise.

I will be seeking other locations to stay when I am in the area again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JAW1254
JAW1254-My sincere apologies for the issues you describe experiencing during your recent visit with us. We hate to hear these things but do appreciate your taking the time to bring them to our attention. We depend on guest like you to tell us what we do right what we are doing wrong and were we need to improve. Again thank you for taking time to review our Quality inn.
Silver middleton
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Came to stay at this Hotel to do the Spartan Sprint in March. Found the Hotel just based on location and chose it based on positive reviews. Of course while searching for a deal I also do not want to stay in a dump. This hotel was a wonderful choice for me and my friends. They were able to accommodate us with an early check in (called us when the room was ready because we showed up at 7am) as well as let us check out late due to the race.

Overall I would recommend this Hotel and return to it if I were in the area! :) Thank you for everything!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
AndyHolt88-Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, guest satisfaction is a hallmark of everything we do here and we are pleased that you chose to stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Silver Middleton
Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

First of all I thought the price was too high for this place but everything else was booked in Charlotte so this hotel was available. Our room was very clean and nice but the TV only had a few channels and it needed to be programed as you had to scroll through non available channels to finally locate a viewable channel. The road noise was TERRIBLE!!! I felt like I was trying to sleep on the Interstate! Turned on the fan to the AC unit in an attempt to drown out the road noise and it made a noise! To say the least I got very little sleep. Next morning went to a very small area to fight the crowd to eat and the biscuits & gravy were very good. Requested some fruit as they had a display for it but the lady said they ran out the day before, ( don't know why they couldn't have picked up more for the next day customers) Could not recommend this place for the price they charge. Do not get a room facing the highway. Nom blanket in room and had to get a towel at the front desk as they only left one towel for two people.

Room Tip: Do not get a room on the back side where the road is, the sound of traffic was terrible!!!!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
rebel56-My sincere apologies for the issues you describe experiencing during your recent visit with us. We hate to hear these things but do appreciate your taking the time to bring them to our attention. Please be assured that our Executive Housekeeper is addressing the condition of your guestroom with her staff. Clearly it was unacceptable and far below our normally high standards. Please contact me directly should you find yourself in the area again.
Silver Middleton